Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Last night's FF marathon....  (Read 5003 times)

aaron sica

Last night's FF marathon....
« on: April 10, 2005, 02:35:06 PM »
Anything memorable or notable about last night's FF eps they showed on Saturday Night Classics?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 02:50:37 PM by aaron sica »

Chief-O

• Speaks digi-talk
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 02:46:48 PM »
All I can think of offhand is the Fast Money round with the "alligator" moment.

cacLA8383

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 03:17:28 PM »
Not really Aaron. They didn't show the September episode and I was looking to finally tape that one, but otherwise, you didn't miss anything.

aaron sica

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 05:51:32 PM »
[quote name=\'cacLA8383\' date=\'Apr 10 2005, 03:17 PM\']Not really Aaron. They didn't show the September episode and I was looking to finally tape that one, but otherwise, you didn't miss anything.
[snapback]81387[/snapback]
[/quote]

OK, thanks, Carl. I had my DVR tape the whole thing and haven't watched them yet.

zachhoran

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 06:23:53 PM »
[quote name=\'Chief-O\' date=\'Apr 10 2005, 01:46 PM\']All I can think of offhand is the Fast Money round with the "alligator" moment.
[snapback]81380[/snapback]
[/quote]

A c. 1977 daytime episode with the also notable "Teabag" as a Fast Money response for "Something you put in tea" moment was among the episodes, as was an early 80s syndicated episode with "Peanut Butter" as a response in Fast Money for "Something that comes in a tube". I didn't catch the other two. Apparently, peanut butter was placed in tubes when the person who gave the answer went camping.

Frank15

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2005, 07:33:33 PM »
It seemed to be "stupid fast money answer" night.  All four of the episodes I saw, at least, had those moments, with teabags, alligators, peanut butter, and in the fourth episode I saw, a guy who buys new socks every two days.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 07:33:57 PM by Frank15 »

FeudDude

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2005, 08:33:42 PM »
[quote name=\'Frank15\' date=\'Apr 10 2005, 06:33 PM\']It seemed to be "stupid fast money answer" night.  All four of the episodes I saw, at least, had those moments, with teabags, alligators, peanut butter, and in the fourth episode I saw, a guy who buys new socks every two days.
[snapback]81427[/snapback]
[/quote]

I guess he just doesn't feel like doing laundry.

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2005, 11:41:43 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Apr 10 2005, 06:23 PM\']A c. 1977 daytime episode with the also notable "Teabag" as a Fast Money response for "Something you put in tea" moment was among the episodes...
[/quote]

Zach, hate to burst your bubble, but this happend in the very first month of the run, July 1976.  If you would watch the camera angles, you would notice they are different, which means they're in Vine Street Theater.

mctoyboy

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2005, 10:05:25 AM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Apr 10 2005, 05:23 PM\'][quote name=\'Chief-O\' date=\'Apr 10 2005, 01:46 PM\']All I can think of offhand is the Fast Money round with the "alligator" moment.
[snapback]81380[/snapback]
[/quote]

A c. 1977 daytime episode with the also notable "Teabag" as a Fast Money response for "Something you put in tea" moment was among the episodes, as was an early 80s syndicated episode with "Peanut Butter" as a response in Fast Money for "Something that comes in a tube". I didn't catch the other two. Apparently, peanut butter was placed in tubes when the person who gave the answer went camping.
[snapback]81415[/snapback]
[/quote]
The Peanut Butter answer was for Something you Squeeze.....then she explained about putting it in a tube for caming or something like that =)
j

uncamark

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2005, 05:43:04 PM »
What?  No "September" for "name the month when a pregnancy begins to show?"  I would've loved to have seen Dawson lose it again.

"Let's show everyone the answers [name] gave, although we don't really want to...[turns around, sees it on the board and breaks up again]--SEPTEMBER! [more uncontrollable laughter]--No, darling, I was referring to what wonderful song Walter Huston used to sing, let's go on..."

aaron sica

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2005, 08:32:21 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Apr 11 2005, 05:43 PM\']What?  No "September" for "name the month when a pregnancy begins to show?"  I would've loved to have seen Dawson lose it again.

"Let's show everyone the answers [name] gave, although we don't really want to...[turns around, sees it on the board and breaks up again]--SEPTEMBER! [more uncontrollable laughter]--No, darling, I was referring to what wonderful song Walter Huston used to sing, let's go on..."
[snapback]81522[/snapback]
[/quote]

Not sure if you knew this was around, Mark - you can find it and a few others here.

http://www.farmingdaleweather.net/gscollection/clips.htm