Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Network Graphics, Scrolls, and Distractions  (Read 20660 times)

FeudDude

Network Graphics, Scrolls, and Distractions
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2005, 03:26:40 PM »
I think what Mario might be trying to get at is that most people would probably rather not have these on-screen graphics, and if given such a choice, would opt to get rid of them.  What he can't grasp is that for most people, it's nowhere near a big enough deal to "take action" and rally people together.

melman1

Network Graphics, Scrolls, and Distractions
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2005, 04:24:08 PM »
[quote name=\'Mario500\' date=\'Apr 10 2005, 11:46 AM\']The metaphor "good pair of supports" would've had a greater meaning if more folks sharing opposite views joined this "thread", as it's called.[/quote]
"This thread, as it's called" ???  Good grief.

So if I understand this latest ex-rectum remark, you're saying this would have been a better thread if only more people had agreed with you.
If you want a clear understanding of my writings, which I find unique from the next person (if not more), I would recommend reading the posts twice to avoid thoughts of contradiction.
Again, good grief.

This "minority" I represent is the viewing population of TV viewers who wish the see the useless network graphics that ruin the viewing experience become a mistake of the past.
None of whom you know, and none of whom have joined in here.    But you're sure that they exist in sufficient numbers to warrant this crap in the first place.  Must be nice to "represent" such a community.

Thanks for playing.  Clues are available in the lobby as you leave the studio.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 04:25:01 PM by melman1 »
melman1, "some sort of God on this message board" - PYLdude, 7/9/06.