Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: B/W Overnight... Interactive?  (Read 3952 times)

snowpeck

B/W Overnight... Interactive?
« on: April 02, 2005, 04:08:12 AM »
I tuned into What's My Line tonight and noticed plugs for "Black and White Interactive" so I downloaded the program (my stupid computer took so long, so it took most of the show to download) but it looked very interesting.  Clicking on the "show info" button even gets you info on the episode airing (in the case of this WML?, the panel (Arlene, Bennett, Dorothy and Fred), the original airdate (10/30/55) and the episode number (282)).  Has anyone else paid any attention to this?

Greg
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2005, 09:27:33 AM »
It just started this week. From what I've read about it over at that other board, the interactive component doesn't sound engaging enough for which to stay up.

--Jamie

davemackey

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 07:01:51 AM »
[quote name=\'Jimmy Fiono Coyne\' date=\'Apr 2 2005, 10:27 AM\']It just started this week. From what I've read about it over at that other board, the interactive component doesn't sound engaging enough for which to stay up.

--Jamie
[snapback]80225[/snapback]
[/quote]
It's not even that closely related to the show. It's merely a multi-round general knowledge quiz, with "betting questions" every so often where you can wager a percentage of your score, either none, a quarter, a half, or all. But very few people are up playing it, so you stand a good chance to get on the TV top ten board with a very low score (like I did this morning).

There were even some people with ZERO SCORES on the board the other night.