Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Major GSN Schedule News  (Read 10147 times)

Don Howard

Major GSN Schedule News
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2005, 11:31:01 AM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 08:33 AM\'][quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 04:24 AM\'][quote name=\'itiparanoid13\' date=\'Mar 24 2005, 07:04 AM\']Super Millionaire is going to GSN
[snapback]79243[/snapback]
[/quote]
How many of those were made? Are there even ten?
[snapback]79392[/snapback]
[/quote]
Ding Ding Ding!
Someone bid exactly right....Don, reach into my pocket and pull out....
[snapback]79397[/snapback]
[/quote]
Might as well. Pat O'Brien's gonna be out of commission for a while.

BrandonFG

Major GSN Schedule News
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2005, 01:23:20 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 11:31 AM\']
Ding Ding Ding!
Someone bid exactly right....Don, reach into my pocket and pull out....
Might as well. Pat O'Brien's gonna be out of commission for a while.
[snapback]79407[/snapback]
[/quote]

L_N_
_F
TH_
D_Y

(beep-beep-beep-beep)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 01:23:45 PM by fostergray82 »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

GS Warehouse

Major GSN Schedule News
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2005, 01:54:55 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 08:33 AM\'][quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 04:24 AM\']How many [Super Millionaire episodes] were made? Are there even ten?
[snapback]79392[/snapback]
[/quote]
Ding Ding Ding!

Someone bid exactly right....Don, reach into my pocket and pull out....no, the other one, Don.
[/quote]
Actually, Don, you'll have to give the pocket lint back to Connectimatt.  There were 12 episodes, five in February and seven in May.  (The May series was originally going to be five, but ABC extended it by two.)

On Monday morning, we're going to see whether turning down a third cycle of SM in favor of Gray's Anatomy was a good idea.  Then again, maybe Wednesday at 10 could work in summer or fall.  Things are looking bleak for Wife Swap after what happened yesterday...

tvwxman

Major GSN Schedule News
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2005, 02:20:23 PM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 01:54 PM\']
Actually, Don, you'll have to give the pocket lint back to Connectimatt.  There were 12 episodes, five in February and seven in May.  (The May series was originally going to be five, but ABC extended it by two.)

On Monday morning, we're going to see whether turning down a third cycle of SM in favor of Gray's Anatomy was a good idea.  Then again, maybe Wednesday at 10 could work in summer or fall.  Things are looking bleak for Wife Swap after what happened yesterday...
[snapback]79424[/snapback]
[/quote]

Gawd, I've been on a losing streak lately. If I keep this up, I'm gonna make Iris/Witch/Bandit look good.....My apologies again.

But don't get your hopes up for a wife swap cancellation....even after a child-abuse episode....There will still be Wife/Husband/Nanny/Vacation/Boss/Mistress/Puppy/Rock Star/Zach/Garbageman/Minister/Robot/Heroin Addict/Fraternity Swaps to keep ABC busy for some time...

And lets not get started with Extreme Makeover/Homewrecker/Vacation/Intervention/Factor/Millionaire/Zach/Drugtrip/Roadtrip/Businesstrip/Dental Visit/Parent Teacher Conference.... those will be around to, in addition to follow up "How Did They Do That?" eps too...

In short...I wouldn't expect to see Super Millionaire for some time....Sorry.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

uncamark

Major GSN Schedule News
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2005, 02:56:04 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 02:20 PM\']But don't get your hopes up for a wife swap cancellation....even after a child-abuse episode....There will still be Wife/Husband/Nanny/Vacation/Boss/Mistress/Puppy/Rock Star/Zach/Garbageman/Minister/Robot/Heroin Addict/Fraternity Swaps to keep ABC busy for some time...

And lets not get started with Extreme Makeover/Homewrecker/Vacation/Intervention/Factor/Millionaire/Zach/Drugtrip/Roadtrip/Businesstrip/Dental Visit/Parent Teacher Conference.... those will be around to, in addition to follow up "How Did They Do That?" eps too...

[snapback]79429[/snapback]
[/quote]

And of course, along with "Strictly Come Dancing," the Monty Python-inspired "Strictly Come Wifeswopping."

With a "Supernanny."

GS Warehouse

Major GSN Schedule News
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2005, 03:02:33 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 02:20 PM\']In short...I wouldn't expect to see Super Millionaire for some time....Sorry.
[/quote]
Point taken, but Zach Swap?!  That would make The Starlet look watchable!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Major GSN Schedule News
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2005, 03:13:50 PM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 01:02 PM\'][quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 02:20 PM\']In short...I wouldn't expect to see Super Millionaire for some time....Sorry.
[/quote]
Point taken, but Zach Swap?!  That would make The Starlet look watchable!
[snapback]79434[/snapback]
[/quote]
Only if we don't get him back.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

trainman

Major GSN Schedule News
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2005, 01:11:23 AM »
Because my company had originally closed-captioned "Millionaire" for ABC, when GSN picked up those reruns, it was much cheaper for them to have us "reformat" our original ABC captions than it would have been to have their regular closed-captioning company caption them anew.

We also captioned "Super Millionaire."  As far as I know, GSN has not yet contacted us about it.
trainman is a man of trains

joshg

Major GSN Schedule News
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 11:20 AM\']But don't get your hopes up for a wife swap cancellation....even after a child-abuse episode....There will still be Wife/Husband/Nanny/Vacation/Boss/Mistress/Puppy/Rock Star/Zach/Garbageman/Minister/Robot/Heroin Addict/Fraternity Swaps to keep ABC busy for some time...

In short...I wouldn't expect to see Super Millionaire for some time....Sorry.
[/quote]

It sounds like these lead-ins to your 11PM news aren't helping much? :)
Because Chiffon Wrinkles...

tvwxman

Major GSN Schedule News
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2005, 08:00:48 PM »
[quote name=\'matchgame\' date=\'Mar 26 2005, 02:22 PM\']
It sounds like these lead-ins to your 11PM news aren't helping much? :)
[snapback]79512[/snapback]
[/quote]

Admittedly, they could be better.....but they're also a HELLUVA lot better than where we were when Super Mill was dropped in to go!

Thanks to DHousewives, Lost, even Boston Legal, viewers are turning to ABC...though only BLegal is on at 10, and that's doing the worst of the 3....

For us, the good news is in our 10pm news (yep, we do one for the UPN station)....it's turning in better numbers than ever, partially because there isn't much on at 10pm these days, period!

So do what you want...call it a night at 10:30 or stay up till 11:30...we've got you covered in CT!: )
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"