Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 4/9 Saturday Night Classic  (Read 4884 times)

aaron sica

4/9 Saturday Night Classic
« on: March 25, 2005, 10:12:07 AM »
...DING! :) GEEZ! (oops, got a little carried away there..)

Anyway, yes, "Family Feud" is the Saturday Night Classic for Saturday, 4/9 as per my DVR. Don't ask what version, I have no idea and it didn't say.

BrandonFG

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 10:53:14 AM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 10:12 AM\']Don't ask what version, I have no idea and it didn't say.
[snapback]79402[/snapback]
[/quote]

What version will be aired? Do you have any idea? Did the DVR say?

:-)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

aaron sica

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 11:47:14 AM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 10:53 AM\'][quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 10:12 AM\']Don't ask what version, I have no idea and it didn't say.
[snapback]79402[/snapback]
[/quote]

What version will be aired? Do you have any idea? Did the DVR say?

:-)
[snapback]79405[/snapback]
[/quote]

It could be the version from 1976 to 1985 which had the blue carpeting and Richard Dawson as the host and when it only went to 200 points for a few years and then a few years after that it changed to 300 points but near the end Richard started to mumble and it made it so you had to have 400 points to win the game but then that version went off the air and Richard cried but it came back in 1988 with a different set with red carpeting and Family Feud on the carpet and Ray Combs was the host then and it was always 300 points except for when they had the tournament of champions but they only did that on the daytime version and then they added bullseye in 1992 on the daytime version which was renamed The Family Feud Challenge and then in the syndicated one in the fall but this version went off the air in 1993 on CBS and then in 1995 for the syndicated but Richard Dawson came back to host the last year of the syndicated version and this edition aired on GSN during the dark period and then it aired on Halloween as a surprise last year.

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 12:09:42 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 10:47 AM\']It could be the version from 1976 to 1985 which had the blue carpeting and Richard Dawson as the host and when it only went to 200 points for a few years and then a few years after that it changed to 300 points but near the end Richard started to mumble and it made it so you had to have 400 points to win the game but then that version went off the air and Richard cried but it came back in 1988 with a different set with red carpeting and Family Feud on the carpet and Ray Combs was the host then and it was always 300 points except for when they had the tournament of champions but they only did that on the daytime version and then they added bullseye in 1992 on the daytime version which was renamed The Family Feud Challenge and then in the syndicated one in the fall but this version went off the air in 1993 on CBS and then in 1995 for the syndicated but Richard Dawson came back to host the last year of the syndicated version and this edition aired on GSN during the dark period and then it aired on Halloween as a surprise last year.
[/quote]

Yep, it's probably that version :-)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 12:09:54 PM by Seth Thrasher »

tvwxman

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 11:47 AM\']
It could be the version from 1976 to 1985 which had the blue carpeting and Richard Dawson as the host and when it only went to 200 points for a few years and then a few years after that it changed to 300 points but near the end Richard started to mumble and it made it so you had to have 400 points to win the game but then that version went off the air and Richard cried but it came back in 1988 with a different set with red carpeting and Family Feud on the carpet and Ray Combs was the host then and it was always 300 points except for when they had the tournament of champions but they only did that on the daytime version and then they added bullseye in 1992 on the daytime version which was renamed The Family Feud Challenge and then in the syndicated one in the fall but this version went off the air in 1993 on CBS and then in 1995 for the syndicated but Richard Dawson came back to host the last year of the syndicated version and this edition aired on GSN during the dark period and then it aired on Halloween as a surprise last year.
[snapback]79408[/snapback]
[/quote]

Do you always add useless to the topic knowledge just to show us that you're here, Zach?

Oh, wait. :)
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

aaron sica

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2005, 12:28:13 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Mar 25 2005, 12:22 PM\']Do you always add useless to the topic knowledge just to show us that you're here, Zach?

Oh, wait. :)
[snapback]79415[/snapback]
[/quote]

Actually, I was not channeling Zach - I was channeling one of our famous posters, of which English is a second language. :)