The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Endgames with a life of their own!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brandon Brooks:

--- Quote from: clemon79 on June 16, 2003, 03:22:43 PM ---Matt's made the best point so far...you need to be very careful claiming one show "evolved" from another one as opposed to similar concepts showing up by coincidence

--- End quote ---
Now, one evloution that isn't technically correct, but not completely wrong is The Who What Where Game into The Challengers.

But the point is very well received.  To say Debt evolved from Jeopardy! isn't correct at all.

Brandon Brooks

DrJWJustice:
I've argued in the past that The Challengers was a Jeopardy-like game, but with an entirely different strategy.

gsn1hiroland:
Big showdown is just having to roll Show, and Down in a certain time. Let Em Roll Gives you up to 3 chances to win a car with half of the dice saying car and the other half having various number amounts. No relation. I consider it more like Yahtzee with an easy touch.

Yahtzee72:
Let 'Em Roll is more like Yahtzee the board game, I think. At least it doesn't make you match celebrities with sometimes inisipid questions. :)

George

gsn1hiroland:

--- Quote from: Yahtzee72 on June 16, 2003, 05:08:28 PM ---Let 'Em Roll is more like Yahtzee the board game, I think. At least it doesn't make you match celebrities with sometimes inisipid questions. :)

--- End quote ---
Yeah that is what I meant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version