Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bad game shows do you like  (Read 10192 times)

tvwxman

Bad game shows do you like
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2005, 08:05:12 PM »
[quote name=\'Brig Bother\' date=\'Mar 14 2005, 07:20 PM\']Oh no, people who watched it tended to like it. But I think it was designed as an experimental show, to go out late at night on a minority channel, so they weren't expecting many viewers (and probably weren't expecting to get a second series either).
[snapback]78185[/snapback]
[/quote]

"Trust me" was what Friend or Foe should of been. A great psychological dilemma without Kennedy's snarkiness.

Of course, a good quiz helps too, and you won't find that on "Trust Me". That of course, has not much to do with FoF either.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

Johnissoevil

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2005, 11:12:20 PM »
TNPiR '94.  A nice update on one of my all time favorite game shows.  'Nuff said.
In loving memory of my father, Curtis Fenner 4/29/44-8/13/15

Brig Bother

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2005, 12:37:27 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Mar 15 2005, 01:05 AM\'][quote name=\'Brig Bother\' date=\'Mar 14 2005, 07:20 PM\']
"Trust me" was what Friend or Foe should of been. A great psychological dilemma without Kennedy's snarkiness.

Of course, a good quiz helps too, and you won't find that on "Trust Me". That of course, has not much to do with FoF either.
[snapback]78192[/snapback]
[/quote][/quote]

Hmm, here's the thing, I quite like FoF mainly because of Kennedy's snarkiness. As a game it was far more entertaining than any versions of Shafted I've known.

I would suggest that they were two shows going out for two different audiences, but I'm not entirely sure it would be true. It's definitely two entertaining takes on the same core idea, one based loosely around comedy, the other taking it more seriously.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 12:37:48 PM by Brig Bother »