Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I found 3 full episodes of Wheel of Fortune  (Read 9084 times)

Chelsea Thrasher

I found 3 full episodes of Wheel of Fortune
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2005, 04:10:59 AM »
[quote name=\'combsisthebest\' date=\'Feb 26 2005, 01:12 AM\']The link:
http://ranger.befunk.com/gallery/shane-wheel-of-fortune
[snapback]76260[/snapback]
[/quote]

Finally.  Someone with a firm enough grasp of the language to understand we wanted the link, and then provide it.

Thank You.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2005, 01:42:34 PM »
You know, I would guess that the person who put this up either is or knows Shane and isn't really involved in the game show community...and that's too bad, because he'll probably never find out how grateful some of us are to see some Wheel episodes from an era when the show was actually watchable (aside from the 1988-89 season, anyway).  Hell, the presence of the second version of Changing Keys alone was enough to make my day...and the first prize cue in the first episode is also one of my favorites.

On the other hand...Iris, I wouldn't expect any Jeopardy! or Dating Game episodes from this person.

Casey Buck

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2005, 01:26:47 PM »
Sorry to bump this up, but can we move this to The Big Board; that would be a much better place than the GSN forum?

Anyways, after watching these eps, it's a damn shame that WoF is a far cry from the show that it once was. It's great seeing Wheel without the stupid clutter that slows down the show to a crawl nowadays.

If anyone has some more complete GS episodes like this, and has lots of bandwidth and storage space, I'd be extremely grateful!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 01:26:57 PM by Casey Buck »

cmjb13

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2005, 08:14:28 PM »
[quote name=\'Casey Buck\' date=\'Mar 5 2005, 01:26 PM\']Anyways, after watching these eps, it's a damn shame that WoF is a far cry from the show that it once was. It's great seeing Wheel without the stupid clutter that slows down the show to a crawl nowadays.[/quote]
Blame the viewers for not showing their disapproval by turning the channel.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

sshuffield70

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2005, 09:14:36 PM »
[quote name=\'Casey Buck\' date=\'Mar 5 2005, 12:26 PM\']Sorry to bump this up, but can we move this to The Big Board; that would be a much better place than the GSN forum?

Anyways, after watching these eps, it's a damn shame that WoF is a far cry from the show that it once was. It's great seeing Wheel without the stupid clutter that slows down the show to a crawl nowadays.

If anyone has some more complete GS episodes like this, and has lots of bandwidth and storage space, I'd be extremely grateful!
[snapback]77093[/snapback]
[/quote]

I probably would be able to do that if I could figure why the friggin' world I can't access the clips.

Steve McClellan

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2005, 09:18:33 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Mar 5 2005, 05:14 PM\'][quote name=\'Casey Buck\' date=\'Mar 5 2005, 01:26 PM\']Anyways, after watching these eps, it's a damn shame that WoF is a far cry from the show that it once was. It's great seeing Wheel without the stupid clutter that slows down the show to a crawl nowadays.[/quote]
Blame the viewers for not showing their disapproval by turning the channel.
[snapback]77140[/snapback]
[/quote]
Because, of course, they were *always* getting in eight puzzles a night back then like they are now....

That said, if people changed the channel, TPTB wouldn't see it as a strike against the changes, they'd see it as a strike against WoF in general, or even game shows in general, and we'd see the slot filled by The All-New Extra Inside Access Entertainment Extravaganza Nightly. Is there any way this could be construed a good thing? (Aside from the potential of another gig for Pat O'Brien, of course.)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2005, 10:13:11 PM »
[quote name=\'sshuffield70\' date=\'Mar 5 2005, 09:14 PM\']I probably would be able to do that if I could figure why the friggin' world I can't access the clips.
[/quote]
You're not alone...the best I can do is a series of still frames.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

aaron sica

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2005, 10:42:52 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Mar 5 2005, 10:13 PM\'][quote name=\'sshuffield70\' date=\'Mar 5 2005, 09:14 PM\']I probably would be able to do that if I could figure why the friggin' world I can't access the clips.
[/quote]
You're not alone...the best I can do is a series of still frames.
[snapback]77150[/snapback]
[/quote]

It took me a few...If you click on the movie projector icon, it takes you to another page. Click on the movie projector icon again and you can view the segment. It's a .mov file, so QuickTime is recommended.

cacLA8383

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2005, 12:43:34 PM »
[quote name=\'Casey Buck\' date=\'Mar 5 2005, 12:26 PM\']Sorry to bump this up, but can we move this to The Big Board; that would be a much better place than the GSN forum?

[snapback]77093[/snapback]
[/quote]

I have a few complete episodes of various shows on my computer, and believe me, if I had the money and the patience to use a credit card, I'd gladly put them online for viewing.