Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jack Klugman MGPM  (Read 2375 times)

BrandonFG

Jack Klugman MGPM
« on: July 29, 2003, 12:59:20 PM »
I know it aired yesterday, but having missed it, does anyone know how far we are from seeing this ep. in the actual 9:30p/12:30a run? I know we're about in the middle of 79-80, and just wondering if anyone has an estimate? Thanks.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Jack Klugman MGPM
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 01:11:35 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jul 29 2003, 11:59 AM\'] I know it aired yesterday, but having missed it, does anyone know how far we are from seeing this ep. in the actual 9:30p/12:30a run? I know we're about in the middle of 79-80, and just wondering if anyone has an estimate? Thanks. [/quote]
 Should be another 21-22 shows or so (whether they'll pick up the episode that should've aired last night but didn't because of the marathon remains to be seen).  According to Brian Connoy's site, the Klugman episode was #229 and Friday's episode was #207.

Either way--it probably airs either end of August or beginning of September.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)