Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recycled promo  (Read 3406 times)

The Pyramids

Recycled promo
« on: February 26, 2005, 05:04:32 PM »
They are going to recycle some of the line-up (which still surprises me) and now the promos.

There is a Boden '03 'Games Across America' promo running again. At the part where that host is about to say 'every Saturday on Game Show Network' a new ending is tacked on.

Speaking of promos, anyone remember last years ominous 'the name of the game is changing - March 15' spots? I think it conisted of clips of 'Lingo,' 'Weakest Link','Kenny vs. Spenny', 'Fake-a-Date','Spy TV' and I think blackjack.

CaseyAbell

Recycled promo
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 02:36:43 PM »
It's pretty obvious now why that promo was trotted out and changed slightly. GSN looks to be marathoning individual shows during the three-hour GAA slot. MG gets the treatment this Saturday 3/12 and Lingo gets the five eps next Saturday 3/19.

I'm a happy camper. MG and Lingo were always my first two picks on the old Feast of Favorites voting.

My guess is that we'll see Feud pretty soon on Saturday night. Oher shows will probably get a shot, too.

TV Favorites

Recycled promo
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 02:52:06 PM »
That will be great if they started doing that again.  It would be similar to the old Game Show Saturday Night lineups they used to have.  Granted, we probably won't see any rarities there, but I'll be happy if they program some of the old standby classics.