Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN Feud- Dawson  (Read 3948 times)

whewfan

GSN Feud- Dawson
« on: March 24, 2005, 01:41:04 PM »
This may qualify as a "Patrick Wayne drinking a glass of water" post, but I've noticed that on the previous two shows that aired on GSN, the bell heard when the family's score transfers from the bank, and when a player scores the number one answer is a different bell (It sounds more like the bell used when the blocker places a secret block on Whew!) It's just weird to me.

aaron sica

GSN Feud- Dawson
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 02:03:10 PM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' date=\'Mar 24 2005, 01:41 PM\']This may qualify as a "Patrick Wayne drinking a glass of water" post, but I've noticed that on the previous two shows that aired on GSN, the bell heard when the family's score transfers from the bank, and when a player scores the number one answer is a different bell (It sounds more like the bell used when the blocker places a secret block on Whew!) It's just weird to me.
[snapback]79284[/snapback]
[/quote]

I've heard that too...Almost sounds like the type of bell they used early in the show's run...

xibit777

GSN Feud- Dawson
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 04:35:13 PM »
Probably the usual bell broke so during this taping day they had to use a backup bell.  Just a guess though.  How many shows of Feud were taped a day?  I would guess this is how many shows have the strange bell.