Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: To Tell The Truth '80  (Read 3967 times)

14gameshows

To Tell The Truth '80
« on: February 22, 2005, 02:26:50 PM »
Deleted the meat and potatoes of the post...didn't see this post about TTTT on the GSN section of the board...sorry!  We now resume our regular scheduled program already in progress.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 02:32:24 PM by 14gameshows »

BrandonFG

To Tell The Truth '80
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 02:32:16 PM »
[quote name=\'14gameshows\' date=\'Feb 22 2005, 02:26 PM\']Did anybody catch a rare showing of To Tell The Truth '80 on GSN this past Saturday Night?  I just so happened to be sorting though my DVR guide looking for Beat the Clock and it had TTTT instead and it happened to be an episode from the Robin Ward remake.  Well come to find out, it was another cross-promotion with this ADDerby thing they're doing.  One of the imposters in the first round revealed in the "one-on-one segment" at the end of the show, she was a horse breeder whose horse won the 1976 Kentucky Derby...Go Figure.. However it was nice to finally see this version of TTTT.  I have to give props to Gil Fates, Mimi O'Brien for doing a pretty good job in updating TTTT with the (then new) One on one segment, flashing up the show with a whole lot of chasing lights along with moving set pieces.  Robin Ward wasn't a bad host at all.  He was pretty good.  BTW, what's he up to these days?
[snapback]75732[/snapback]
[/quote]

A little more info, posted yesterday.

I think Robin Ward's working in Canada.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

uncamark

To Tell The Truth '80
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 04:10:19 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Feb 22 2005, 02:32 PM\']I think Robin Ward's working in Canada.
[snapback]75734[/snapback]
[/quote]

That he is.