Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The crap coming from Style TV  (Read 2629 times)

Brandon Brooks

The crap coming from Style TV
« on: July 27, 2003, 02:00:12 PM »
I was flippling channels today and I saw on Style TV, subsidiary of E!, \"Style Court.\"  This wonderful show has two people come into a faux courtroom, one of which is alleged to be \"fashionably challenged,\" have their cases heard in front of this man who's the end all of fashion sense.  The sad thing is that Doug Llewelyn (sp?), once on the People's Court, is the commentator on this crap.

This isn't a game show, nor do I claim it to be.  But the thing of note is that the baliff is none other than the Nordic goddess Icey off of Cram.  If you can't get enoguh of her, watch it starting next month.

Brandon Brooks

jalman

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 02:55:15 PM »
When exactly does that Style network sampler air on the E! channel?  Anyone?  Masochists?

...and speaking of Icey the bailiff...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 02:56:07 PM by jalman »

uncamark

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 05:01:37 PM »
When exactly does that Style network sampler air on the E! channel?  Anyone?  Masochists?

The daily block of style. programming (that's how you're supposed to write it--style.--don't forget the period) airs at 9 a.m. ET on the mainline E!

And \"Style Court\" premieres Aug. 4 on aforesaid lower-case-with-period channel.

Robair

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 12:21:30 AM »
I'd like to see her bring those handcuffs over to \"Cram\"...they'd probably work a lot better with some of her outfits there.

And thank God for this show...I was kind of thinking there was no hope for this channel when they started rerunning \"Melrose Place\".
--Robair

BrandonFG

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2003, 09:47:19 AM »
[quote name=\'Robair\' date=\'Jul 28 2003, 11:21 PM\'] And thank God for this show...I was kind of thinking there was no hope for this channel when they started rerunning "Melrose Place". [/quote]
 They used to run Melrose Place back in the 90s, when it was still on FOX...not like I ever watched the show. :-P

ObGameShow: Some Melrose Place cast members appeared on Bergeron HSq.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!