Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPiR cues for your enjoyment  (Read 52994 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
TPiR cues for your enjoyment
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2005, 10:15:55 PM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Jan 22 2005, 08:11 PM\']My entire post stands as is.
[/quote]
The problem, John, is that your "theory" doesn't stand on either foot, much less both of them.
I didn't say anything in the least where you neded to add your two cents in that are worth two cents to much to begin with.
At the end, you invited us to "think about it". I did, for precicely the 4.2 seconds it merited, I came to a conclusion, and I posted that opinion here. If you don't want opinions, John, you are in the wrong place.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Skynet74

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2005, 10:18:48 PM »
I don't mind opinions. I just don't particularly care for the harsh way you present them. You come off as an A-Hole. Now that is my Opinion.

John

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2005, 10:20:19 PM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Jan 22 2005, 08:18 PM\']I don't mind opinions. I just don't particularly care for the harsh way you present them. You come off as an A-Hole. Now that is my Opinion.
[/quote]
Amusingly enough, opinions and A-Holes share quite a few characteristics....

You simply could not have paid me a higher compliment. I thank you.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2005, 10:20:51 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

JayDLewis

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2005, 10:34:15 PM »
If the theme hoarders are behind this then they can all go to hell. Why not reveal who you really are and quit the cloak and dagger routine?

Besides, the cat is well out of the bag. Enough of us have these that they could easily be spread through Kazaa, WinMX or even through file transfer via AIM/MSN/etc.

Casey, thank you for these great files. Wonderful stuff to listen to. To the theme hoarders, thanks for nothing.
QWIZX.com  -- A little bit of everything

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2005, 10:48:17 PM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Jan 22 2005, 10:11 PM\']My entire post stands as is.
[snapback]72457[/snapback]
[/quote]

So does that mean you're just going to ignore the fact that it was proven wrong before you even posted it?

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2005, 11:21:15 PM »
Mr. Lemon and Mr. Chartier: that's enough.

In the grossly improbable event that the Fremantle Music Police came down on poor Casey, I doubt he would have mentioned "POed theme traders" in his post. Let's give him that much credit.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2005, 11:21:45 PM by chris319 »

TunaHead

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2005, 11:50:59 PM »
No, I believe this credit goes to the cue whores that don't want anything getting out there, even if it is for the good of people who enjoy good quality cues. I, like many others, enjoy the quality of these cues. I don't give two flying f's anymore about trading. Hell, those of you who know me know if I've got something, I'll give it away. But there are the cue whores that don't want anything going anywhere.

That's why stuff like this happens. To all you who do this: Screw you!

And to those of you like Casey who do it for the good of the show: Thank you!

Casey Buck

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2005, 01:07:13 AM »
You know what: screw the hoarders. I'm bringing back the site (with 7 new TPiR cues). This time I'm not bringing it down unless a moderator asks me to.

http://home.comcast.net/~caseybuck/

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2005, 01:33:28 AM »
Lemme be the first to give a deserved thanks - the truck/van cue is one of the newer cues (well...when you've been on for 30 years...) I always wanted to hear in the clear. It sure takes some interesting paths we don't hear on air. Thanks for that and all the other treasures!

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

ChuckNet

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2005, 01:42:17 AM »
I second that...hoarders be damned, this is some damn good music that I've been hoping to hear in the clear for some time, and I'm grateful you've chosen to share it w/all of us!

Chuck Donegan (The Still-Impressed "Chuckie Baby")

cacLA8383

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2005, 01:43:24 AM »
Wow, these are some great cues, here. Thanks again, Casey :D

garffreak

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2005, 02:45:14 AM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Jan 23 2005, 01:42 AM\']I second that...hoarders be damned
[/quote]
And to that, I say, "Amen, Brother Herbert!"

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2005, 03:25:00 AM »
First off..thanks for the cues.

However....regarding the truck/van cue...is this the original version? I thought the on-air version had a stronger bass line than this version does...this one seems slightly more "airy".

Chartier: If Chris is an "a-hole"....what do you call your postings this month? The Dick Clark comment you made, IMO, was completely out of line.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2005, 04:22:35 AM »
Chartier: If Chris is an "a-hole"....what do you call your postings this month?
Don't answer.

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2005, 04:38:15 AM »
Thanks Casey.  I had no idea where the 1972 jewlery cue was.  I always heard the one from the 80tvthemes.com site, but that was neat.