Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game show library packages  (Read 4217 times)

14gameshows

Game show library packages
« on: January 14, 2005, 03:00:52 PM »
I was inquiring on what all comes with a game show library?  On GSn's website, at the list of shows on the air, there's pictures associated with the show that looks like promotional pictures used back in the day.  Also are pilots of the shows included, along with the master themes and other cues and etcs?

TV Favorites

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2005, 05:49:40 PM »
As far as pilots go, I know that GSN doesn't have pilots to Goodson/Todman products.  For the Stewart library (back when they aired it), they had many pilots they showed on some marathons.  They have also aired the Let's Make a Deal pilot from Hatos-Hall.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2005, 08:49:02 PM »
[quote name=\'14gameshows\' date=\'Jan 14 2005, 03:00 PM\']I was inquiring on what all comes with a game show library?  On GSn's website, at the list of shows on the air, there's pictures associated with the show that looks like promotional pictures used back in the day.  Also are pilots of the shows included, along with the master themes and other cues and etcs?
[snapback]71251[/snapback]
[/quote]
I'm taking an educated guess here but I'd go no with the themes and other music cues.  When I met Jay Wolpert 3 1/2 years ago, one of my first questions to him was about the Whew! and Hit Man themes.  He said he didn't have them.  In retrospect, it makes sense since Wolpert didn't write the themes for his shows.

I saw some of the pictures on GSN's site you mentioned.  Some appear like vidgrabs while the rest look like they came from the EoTVGS.