Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Celebrity Blackjack II  (Read 3869 times)

bandit_bobby

Celebrity Blackjack II
« on: December 24, 2004, 05:05:38 PM »
From what I've heard, they're skipping the first part of the semifinals. As you know, this week was a repeat. Can anyone say what is really going on here?

Michael Brandenburg

Celebrity Blackjack II
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 07:57:17 PM »
Someone asked the same question on GSN's discussion board and the answer was that GSN didn't want to air a first-run episode of Celebrity Blackjack during Christmas week (perhaps because everyone would either be out shopping or traveling.)

But, as it happens, I'm not going anywhere for a while, so while I've been at home playing GSN's interactive games, I've been seeing commercials for the first CB2 semi-final program that will air next Tuesday, December 28, 2004.

Michael Brandenburg
(Now, does anyone have a good snow shovel to dig my car out with?  Check out this Cincinnati Enquirer news story for what happened in my area last Thursday:

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../NEWS01/4122403 )

bandit_bobby

Celebrity Blackjack II
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 08:17:52 PM »
Problem is, they gave away the outcome of the first semifinal during one of the promos, but we don't know which of the two finalists won the $75,000 that show.

GS Warehouse

Celebrity Blackjack II
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2004, 09:59:53 AM »
I saw one of the promos and I noticed Jeff Probst is at next week's table.  However, you may recall he lost a heartbreaker to Jason Alexander in Week 1.  That can only mean one thing: he's filling in for someone who couldn't stay for the semis.

Here's the table: Caroline Rhea, Warren G, Kelli Williams, John Henson, Jeff Probst.

bandit_bobby

Celebrity Blackjack II
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2004, 11:56:26 PM »
I just watched tonight's first semi-final, and heard that the other semi-final WILL air next week. I was worried they might skip it because of the incoming World Series of Blackjack II premiere.