Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: C'mon GSN  (Read 3851 times)

The Pyramids

C'mon GSN
« on: December 26, 2004, 10:14:23 AM »
C'mon, you became a more likable network in the second half of this year. In 2005
please start having some fun after midnight and air some shows from the 50's to 70's. You paid for them. Mix it up and change the line-up a lot.  

C'mon GSN. Bring back the '$100,00 Pyrmiad', if only on weekends. Air an hour of it before 'Match Game' and then turn over the line-up to dodgeball and gambling.  

C'mon GSN. Air the superior last two seasons of 'Hollywood Squares' that was co-produced by Henry Winkler. Also air it on weekdays. None of this weekends only stuff.

C'mom GSN. Please, finally get rid of 'Star Search'. There is a lot of support on your own message board about a 'Password' hour. Alternatetly it woud be fun to start the day with 'Let's Make a Deal' again, or give the hour to Richard Dawson's 1990's run on 'Family Feud.' Response to the Halloween show was excellent both here and on your own message board.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2004, 11:56:14 AM by PaulD »

Card Shark

C'mon GSN
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2004, 11:55:18 AM »
[quote name=\'PaulD\' date=\'Dec 26 2004, 10:14 AM\']C'mon GSN. Please start having some fun after midnight and air some shows from the 50's to 70's. You paid for them. Mix it up and change the line-up a lot. 

C'mon GSN. Bring back the '$100,00 Pyrmiad', if only on weekends. Air an hour of it before 'Match Game' and then turn over the line-up to dodgeball and gambling. 

C'mom GSN. Please, finally get rid of 'Star Search'. Start the day with 'Let's Make a Deal' again, or give the hour to Richard Dawson's 1990's run on 'Family Feud.' Response to the Halloween show was excellent both here and on your own message board.

C'mon GSN. Air the superior last two seasons of 'Hollywood Squares' that was co-produced by Henry Winkler. Also air it on weekdays. None of this weekends only stuff.
[snapback]68659[/snapback]
[/quote]

Aw c'mon. What's the matter? Don't you like Dodgeball and Blackjack and all those other drek shows? I hear ya! I know I'm part of a huge minority in this country, but I wish they'd start showing game shows again.
Adam Strom

catnap1972

C'mon GSN
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2004, 02:27:37 PM »
I'd be satisfied if they could open up an hour (or two) on the weekends (even in a horrible slot overnight) to rotate what's otherwise collecting dust in storage.