Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Favorite TV Spoof  (Read 13070 times)

TPIRkid79

Favorite TV Spoof
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2003, 12:19:14 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jul 24 2003, 01:05 AM\'] Celebrity Jeopardy, Saturday Night Live, the Connery years. Without question.

(Yes, Norm McDonald did a good Burt Reynolds, too, but Darrell Hammond's Connery is just incredible.) [/quote]
 Oh yes, those SNL Celeb Jeopardy! skits do make me ROTFL. I like the sketch where Burt Reynolds (Norm MacDonald) who calls himself \"Turd Ferguson\" chooses \"Ape Tit\" when he's choosing the category \"A Petit Dejeuner\", which also has Sean Connery (Hammond) answer \"Suck it Trebek\" in Final Jeopardy!

TheInquisitiveOne

Favorite TV Spoof
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2003, 01:03:05 AM »
227 Fans, where are you?

In one of the funniest moments of sitcom history, the families competed against each other in Ray Combs' Family Feud, the \"Fast Money\" round was a hoot. Ray asked Jackeé five questions, all of which were answered \"A (fill adjective here) man,\" all which received zeroes.

The next contestant came up and cleaned house, save for the last question. The question was (paraphrased), \"What is most likely to be a final request of a death row inmate?\"

Answer: \"A well-cooked...I mean, a cigarette.\"

With 195 points, the final question is asked. After confirming the answer, it was found out that only four people said a cigarette. What was the number one answer? A well-cooked meal.

Of course, I left out some info on this episode. Whoever has the full details of that episode, please clarify.

The Inquisitive One
This is the Way.

DrJWJustice

Favorite TV Spoof
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2003, 02:30:31 AM »
My favourite game show 'spoof' is The Cheap Show.  I always got a good laugh out of it, and it would fit in perfectly on a network like Comedy Central.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Favorite TV Spoof
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2003, 03:15:13 AM »
[quote name=\'TheInquisitiveOne\' date=\'Jul 25 2003, 10:03 PM\'] 227 Fans, where are you?

In one of the funniest moments of sitcom history, [/quote]
 Let me just take a moment to say that I didn't EVER think ANYONE would mention the two phrases \"227\" and \"funniest moments of sitcom history\" in the same POST, much less sentence. Further, anyone who does should be sentenced to watch several seasons of \"Cheers\" until they are thinking more clearly.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

whampyl03

Favorite TV Spoof
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2003, 03:19:20 AM »
My vote goes for SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy!.  It was allways as funny as heck.

DrJWJustice

Favorite TV Spoof
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2003, 04:45:36 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jul 26 2003, 02:15 AM\'] [quote name=\'TheInquisitiveOne\' date=\'Jul 25 2003, 10:03 PM\'] 227 Fans, where are you?

In one of the funniest moments of sitcom history, [/quote]
Let me just take a moment to say that I didn't EVER think ANYONE would mention the two phrases "227" and "funniest moments of sitcom history" in the same POST, much less sentence. Further, anyone who does should be sentenced to watch several seasons of "Cheers" until they are thinking more clearly. [/quote]
 To each his own.  I enjoyed 227.  I wouldn't call it the funniest sitcom in history, but it's one of the funnier shows I've seen.

Brandon Brooks

Favorite TV Spoof
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2003, 10:35:50 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jul 26 2003, 02:15 AM\'] [/QUOTE]
Let me just take a moment to say that I didn't EVER think ANYONE would mention the two phrases "227" and "funniest moments of sitcom history" in the same POST, much less sentence. Further, anyone who does should be sentenced to watch several seasons of "Cheers" until they are thinking more clearly. [/quote]
 Never liked Cheers.  I liked 227.  Therefore, 227 was funnier than Cheers to me.

Brandon Brooks

ChuckNet

Favorite TV Spoof
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2003, 11:54:42 AM »
The next contestant came up and cleaned house, save for the last question. The question was (paraphrased), \"What is most likely to be a final request of a death row inmate?\"

Answer: \"A well-cooked...I mean, a cigarette.\"

Actually, the exact wording was \"Name condemned person's last request,\" and Lester originally thought of \"a home-cooked meal\" during a practice game, but Mary told him a cigarette was the definitive answer.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")

ITSBRY

Favorite TV Spoof
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2003, 12:42:41 AM »
Three words:  \"Old...French...Whore!\"

Chris Kattan: \"Uh, I think my whore's dead\".

HIIIILARIOUS. :)

ITSBRY
itsbry@juno.com

MitchJoseph2004

Favorite TV Spoof
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2003, 05:43:35 PM »
My vote goes to MAD-TV's The Price Is Right spoofs.
They do a helluva job recreating the set, Bob, and Rod....... even having a Yolonda type spoof (She came on down and they came on out -- and on Mad Lorraine's comment, \"Wow, look at those jiggle. Did you eat a lot of Jello?\" or something like that).

Robert Hutchinson

Favorite TV Spoof
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2003, 03:08:31 AM »
I can't let this thread go by without mentioning Steve Martin on SNL hosting \"Common Knowledge\".

\"Remember, it's not what you know--it's what you think you know!\"
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin