Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Whatchamacallit  (Read 5684 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Whatchamacallit
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2004, 05:22:12 PM »
[quote name=\'DrJWJustice\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 03:08 PM\']I'll give this show a Scarecrow Award.  I'll bet it lasts about as long as It's Your Chance of a Lifetime if it makes it to the airwaves.
[snapback]66646[/snapback]
[/quote]
But it's a good idea!!!!!!!! Although nobody would watch it!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

aaron sica

Whatchamacallit
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2004, 05:26:39 PM »
[quote name=\'opimus\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 03:58 PM\']Do the losers get paid in candybars. *Ducking*
[snapback]66634[/snapback]
[/quote]

You really should try harder. That one didn't elicit any Snickers from me. :)

Monarx

Whatchamacallit
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2004, 05:27:50 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 05:26 PM\'][quote name=\'opimus\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 03:58 PM\']Do the losers get paid in candybars. *Ducking*
[/quote]
[snapback]66648[/snapback]
[/quote]
Maybe the prize should be 100 Grand then.
The countdown to 100 ended awhile ago, why are you still here?

DrJWJustice

Whatchamacallit
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2004, 05:57:39 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 05:22 PM\'][quote name=\'DrJWJustice\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 03:08 PM\']I'll give this show a Scarecrow Award.  I'll bet it lasts about as long as It's Your Chance of a Lifetime if it makes it to the airwaves.
[snapback]66646[/snapback]
[/quote]
But it's a good idea!!!!!!!! Although nobody would watch it!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]66647[/snapback]
[/quote]

His trophy is going to be a giant exlamation point with straw and a hat at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrJWJustice

Whatchamacallit
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2004, 06:01:17 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 05:26 PM\'][quote name=\'opimus\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 03:58 PM\']Do the losers get paid in candybars. *Ducking*
[/quote]

[snapback]66648[/snapback]
[/quote]

I wouldn't expect to win Mounds of money on this show.

Jay Temple

Whatchamacallit
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2004, 08:19:41 PM »
"From 5th Avenue in New York, ..."
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

The Ol' Guy

Whatchamacallit
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2004, 08:25:07 PM »
If you got Elmer Fudd to host it, he could ask an amateur magician contestant, "How's twix?"

wheelloon

Whatchamacallit
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2004, 11:19:01 PM »
WITH THAT I WILL SAY THIS:

I have had many game show ideas, this one has always been my sketchiest (but I like it because its the first almost complete game show concept I came up) and yes, if I don't like my own game show concept, then that is very bad...

My opinion, if it would help its ratings... players can be paid in candybars, snickers, dollar bills, winston cigarettes... WHATEVER, IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME!! ;)

The basic gist of the whole game show was for the players to guess the prize they were going to win. Exactly how to do it, and the other rules involved can be scratched out and edited however much necessary. I just thought it was interesting that on the price is right, contestants guess the price of prizes, so why not have a game show where they just try to guess the prize itself instead???
"I'm dressed as one of the most frightening figures known to man...

A TV game show host."--Pat Sajak

itiparanoid13

Whatchamacallit
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2004, 11:21:51 PM »
[quote name=\'wheelloon\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 11:19 PM\'] I just thought it was interesting that on the price is right, contestants guess the price of prizes, so why not have a game show where they just try to guess the prize itself instead???
[snapback]66683[/snapback]
[/quote]

You hit the key word there.  It is TPiR just without people guessing prices.  It's To Tell The Truth without people.  It's not original.  It's boring.

DrJWJustice

Whatchamacallit
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2004, 01:25:25 AM »
[quote name=\'wheelloon\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 11:19 PM\']WITH THAT I WILL SAY THIS:

I have had many game show ideas, this one has always been my sketchiest (but I like it because its the first almost complete game show concept I came up) and yes, if I don't like my own game show concept, then that is very bad...

My opinion, if it would help its ratings... players can be paid in candybars, snickers, dollar bills, winston cigarettes... WHATEVER, IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME!! ;)

The basic gist of the whole game show was for the players to guess the prize they were going to win. Exactly how to do it, and the other rules involved can be scratched out and edited however much necessary. I just thought it was interesting that on the price is right, contestants guess the price of prizes, so why not have a game show where they just try to guess the prize itself instead???
[snapback]66683[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well, um, you could do a show where we guess how many unnecessary extra punctuation marks you're going to put after each sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's that for an idea???????????????????????????

We could do a drinking game here, if nothing else (those under 21 need not apply).

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Whatchamacallit
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2004, 01:52:41 AM »
[quote name=\'DrJWJustice\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 11:25 PM\']Well, um, you could do a show where we guess how many unnecessary extra punctuation marks you're going to put after each sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
In his defense, ever since I pointed it out to him, he seems to have cut down on that some. We should cut him some slack there.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

GS Warehouse

Whatchamacallit
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2004, 03:49:14 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Dec 10 2004, 01:52 AM\'][quote name=\'DrJWJustice\' date=\'Dec 9 2004, 11:25 PM\']Well, um, you could do a show where we guess how many unnecessary extra punctuation marks you're going to put after each sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]In his defense, ever since I pointed it out to him, he seems to have cut down on that some. We should cut him some slack there.
[snapback]66697[/snapback]
[/quote]
It would be even more annoying if we didnt even use punctation at all Then all posts would be one big long runon sentence And IMO the English language is deteriorating enough as it is

Viva la punctation

tvwxman

Whatchamacallit
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2004, 04:34:04 PM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Dec 10 2004, 03:49 PM\']
It would be even more annoying if we didnt even use punctation at all Then all posts would be one big long runon sentence And IMO the English language is deteriorating enough as it is

Viva la punctation
[snapback]66769[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ummm, i think Irismason has gotten a hold of your forum posting priveledges...
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"