Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Reminder: Win prizes live on GSN this Sunday!  (Read 3783 times)

Timsterino

Reminder: Win prizes live on GSN this Sunday!
« on: December 07, 2004, 10:33:54 PM »
Hey folks,

Just a reminder. GSN has a live on-air contest this Sunday.

You register here: http://www.gsn.com/win/itv/

They are calling people on live TV this Sunday to win prizes.

Good luck and hope to see you on air,
Tim :-)

tyshaun1

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 09:54:55 AM »
I was intrigued by this until I saw that Mario Lopez is one of the co-hosts. Plus, it's interesting that GSN (in their promos) has called this their first stab at interactive television. I guess those first 3 years didn't count.

Tyshaun

aaron sica

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 12:00:45 PM »
[quote name=\'tyshaun1\' date=\'Dec 8 2004, 09:54 AM\']I was intrigued by this until I saw that Mario Lopez is one of the co-hosts. Plus, it's interesting that GSN (in their promos) has called this their first stab at interactive television. I guess those first 3 years didn't count.

Tyshaun
[snapback]66448[/snapback]
[/quote]

Maybe they meant their first stab since they were "reborn" as just plain GSN. Although it still is disheartening to hear...

-Aaron
(a past "Decades" winner who won $100 service merchandise gift certificate and some kitchen appliances from Game Show Network back in the day)

uncamark

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 12:52:24 PM »
And I've long liked Annabelle Gurwitch from her days on "Not Necessarily the News" and wished she had better luck in her projects on television (outisde of "Dinner and a Movie," not a pretty lot of shows).  Of course, this particular gig's not much, but it's probably paying her more than NPR does for her commentaries on "Day to Day."