Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Betty White on Complete Savages  (Read 3769 times)

GSWitch

Betty White on Complete Savages
« on: December 03, 2004, 04:36:31 PM »
Tonight, Betty White makes another comic appearance on the hit ABC sitcom, Complete Savages.

She'll be playing a cranky neighbor who refuses to return their dad's priceless baseball after the boys accidentally hit her window!

Unfortunately due to a out of control chemical fire in southwest Houston, that episode was locally pre-empted!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2004, 09:34:12 PM by GSWitch »

Pyramid80

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2004, 11:25:29 PM »
Thanks for the information!  Betty was funny as crap!

tyshaun1

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 09:46:04 AM »
[quote name=\'Pyramid80\' date=\'Dec 3 2004, 11:25 PM\']Thanks for the information!  Betty was funny as crap!
[snapback]66017[/snapback]
[/quote]

OK, so is that a good thing or a bad thing? :)

Tyshaun

DjohnsonCB

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 11:09:12 AM »
[quote name=\'tyshaun1\' date=\'Dec 4 2004, 09:46 AM\'][quote name=\'Pyramid80\' date=\'Dec 3 2004, 11:25 PM\']Thanks for the information!  Betty was funny as crap!
[/quote]

Tyshaun
[snapback]66044[/snapback]
[/quote]

I tuned in for about three minutes and then turned it off.  Maybe I missed something funny, but it was uncomfortable for me to see Betty portray yet another grouchy old prune that has it in for some kids.  She's been better on just about everything else I've seen her on.  Wasn't Fox's return of Bernie Whacko enough on this theme for one Friday?  At least one grouch on TV that night--the Grinch on CN--gives me a few laughs.
"Disconnect her buzzer...disconnect EVERYONE'S buzzer!"

--Alex Trebel

Pyramid80

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 01:58:07 PM »
[quote name=\'DjohnsonCB\' date=\'Dec 4 2004, 10:09 AM\'][quote name=\'tyshaun1\' date=\'Dec 4 2004, 09:46 AM\'][quote name=\'Pyramid80\' date=\'Dec 3 2004, 11:25 PM\']Thanks for the information!  Betty was funny as crap!
[/quote]

Tyshaun
[snapback]66044[/snapback]
[/quote]

I tuned in for about three minutes and then turned it off.  Maybe I missed something funny, but it was uncomfortable for me to see Betty portray yet another grouchy old prune that has it in for some kids.  She's been better on just about everything else I've seen her on.  Wasn't Fox's return of Bernie Whacko enough on this theme for one Friday?  At least one grouch on TV that night--the Grinch on CN--gives me a few laughs.
[snapback]66046[/snapback]
[/quote]

Knowing how nice and caring that Betty White really is, I find it entertaining to see her act a nasty woman.  That just shows what a great actress she is because this is a total 360 of her normal self.  Seeing her hobble around on one leg and riding around in a rascal was quit amusing to me.

curtking

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 04:54:47 PM »
[quote name=\'GSWitch\' date=\'Dec 3 2004, 04:36 PM\']Tonight, Betty White makes another comic appearance on the hit ABC sitcom, Complete Savages.

She'll be playing a cranky neighbor who refuses to return their dad's priceless baseball after the boys accidentally hit her window!

Unfortunately due to a out of control chemical fire in southwest Houston, that episode was locally pre-empted!
[snapback]65977[/snapback]
[/quote]
GSWitch,

Assuming you're able to download BitTorrent files, you can download last night's episode from suprnova.org.  There are currently 160+ people seeding the file, so it should be a pretty quick download.

Curt

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2004, 05:16:43 PM »
[quote name=\'curtking\' date=\'Dec 4 2004, 02:54 PM\']Assuming you're able to download BitTorrent files, you can download last night's episode from suprnova.org.  There are currently 160+ people seeding the file, so it should be a pretty quick download.
[/quote]
If Witch has enough of a clue to figure out how Bittorrent works, I'll eat a hat.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

BrandonFG

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 01:02:26 PM »
I thought it was actually a funny episode, and the show itself is growing on me, and this is from someone who felt Mike Scully (Savages creator) seriously hurt "The Simpsons."

ObGameShow: Who was Betty White's husband again?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 01:05:00 PM by fostergray82 »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!