Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Friend or Foe Theme  (Read 3072 times)

Doug

Friend or Foe Theme
« on: November 22, 2004, 11:38:02 PM »
Hi everyone I'm new here. And I wanted to know if anyone here has the friend or foe intro and outro theme? Or if anyone knows where I could find it. Can someone help me please? Thanks

mparrish11

• Marriage is the leading cause of divorce.
Friend or Foe Theme
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 10:21:06 AM »
Welcome to the board, Doug.
--Matt

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Friend or Foe Theme
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 09:55:02 PM »
[quote name=\'Doug\' date=\'Nov 22 2004, 10:38 PM\']Hi everyone I'm new here. And I wanted to know if anyone here has the friend or foe intro and outro theme? Or if anyone knows where I could find it. Can someone help me please? Thanks
[snapback]64629[/snapback]
[/quote]
Uh-oh.  Three Dougs hanging around here?  This could get dangerous. :)

Seriously, welcome aboard as well.  Unfortunately, I'm not a music cue collector and have no idea where to find the FoF themes.

EDIT:  Whoops, Doug Morris would kill me if I didn't include him in my total.  Any other namesakes, please step forward.

Doug (another one) -- and the countdown to 800 continues
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 10:01:03 PM by SRIV94 »
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Doug

Friend or Foe Theme
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 10:46:44 PM »
Thanks everyone for that warm welcome! I wanted to share the Clues I have to finding this theme:

Tom Mabe, the composer, said that he "lost" the music. Maybe if more people request it he'll find it. http://www.tommabe.com/

fof is taped at Hollywood Center Studios

I have the theme intro to the show but Kennedy is talking. And a couple of Promo's

I was helping my grandma move and we came across a voice eliminator machine thingy. Does anybody think this machine will get rid of the voice on a CD?

johnnyd1788

Friend or Foe Theme
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 01:56:56 AM »
Mmm... I wish I could help you more, but the only information I have is that GSN played it when the first WinTuition came here in St. Louis and during the presentation of the check to the winner. It was in the clear, and if I was thinking right, I would have thought to ask if I could have a copy of that darn theme...

Alright, boo me if you want.

cacLA8383

Friend or Foe Theme
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 02:01:24 AM »
[quote name=\'johnnyd1788\' date=\'Nov 24 2004, 01:56 AM\']Mmm... I wish I could help you more, but the only information I have is that GSN played it when the first WinTuition came here in St. Louis and during the presentation of the check to the winner. It was in the clear, and if I was thinking right, I would have thought to ask if I could have a copy of that darn theme...

Alright, boo me if you want.
[snapback]64727[/snapback]
[/quote]

ok, to pull a "Greg" on ya: booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

j/k   It's not a bad theme, but a bad show, nonetheless. LOL

EDIT: "Greg" is an actual member of the forums here, btw.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2004, 02:02:31 AM by wtstudios8383 »

Doug

Friend or Foe Theme
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2004, 02:18:55 AM »
Do you guys... and girls think I would be waisting my time if I emailed GSN and asked nicely if I could get a copy of the theme?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Friend or Foe Theme
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2004, 02:24:02 AM »
[quote name=\'Doug\' date=\'Nov 23 2004, 08:46 PM\']Tom Mabe, the composer, said that he "lost" the music. Maybe if more people request it he'll find it. http://www.tommabe.com/
[snapback]64713[/snapback]
[/quote]
And maybe if the guy already took the time to reply to your request, you shouldn't keep harrassing him. He said he lost it.
I was helping my grandma move and we came across a voice eliminator machine thingy. Does anybody think this machine will get rid of the voice on a CD?
Not while producing any kind of a useful result.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

WhammyPower

Friend or Foe Theme
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2004, 07:39:00 PM »
[quote name=\'Doug\' date=\'Nov 24 2004, 02:18 AM\']Do you guys... and girls think I would be wasting my time if I emailed GSN and asked nicely if I could get a copy of the theme?
[snapback]64730[/snapback]
[/quote]
Yes.