Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud NASCAR Week news  (Read 3678 times)

brianhenke

Family Feud NASCAR Week news
« on: November 11, 2004, 10:43:03 AM »
One week before Family Feud airs its NASCAR Week with NASCAR drivers and their crews, one of the drivers who will appear has been released from his team.

2002 Daytona 500 winner Ward Burton has been let go as the driver of the #0 NetZero Chevy by Haas CNC Racing. Burton was going to race in all three NASCAR events at Darlington this weekend (the Truck race, the Busch race and the last ever Southern 500) but he won't appear in any race now, barring something unexpected.

Mike Bliss will drive the #0 for Darlington and next week's season finale at Homestead.

Brian

Pope John Paul the Sixth?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2004, 10:43:27 AM by brianhenke »
Johnny Cash sang "I Have the Wine"?

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 01:30:17 PM »
[quote name=\'brianhenke\' date=\'Nov 11 2004, 10:43 AM\']One week before Family Feud airs its NASCAR Week with NASCAR drivers and their crews, one of the drivers who will appear has been released from his team.
[/quote]
Not only is this no where near on-topic, it's a blatant C/P job from one of the major auto racing news sites.

We want more postcard questions!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2004, 01:30:32 PM by Dsmith »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

aaron sica

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 01:35:07 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Nov 11 2004, 01:30 PM\']Not only is this no where near on-topic, it's a blatant C/P job from one of the major auto racing news sites.

[snapback]63575[/snapback]
[/quote]

Exactly.

Brian, just because he's going to appear on Family Feud next week, that doesn't mean it belongs here because it has NOTHING TO DO WITH GAME SHOWS. Sadly, though, I think that's something you'll never learn.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2004, 02:47:16 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Nov 11 2004, 11:35 AM\']Brian, just because he's going to appear on Family Feud next week, that doesn't mean it belongs here because it has NOTHING TO DO WITH GAME SHOWS. Sadly, though, I think that's something you'll never learn.
[snapback]63576[/snapback]
[/quote]
Nor does he care, nor does he need to, because no action is going to be taken against him for it.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

BrandonFG

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2004, 04:10:17 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Nov 11 2004, 01:35 PM\'][quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Nov 11 2004, 01:30 PM\']Not only is this no where near on-topic, it's a blatant C/P job from one of the major auto racing news sites.

[snapback]63575[/snapback]
[/quote]

Exactly.

Brian, just because he's going to appear on Family Feud next week, that doesn't mean it belongs here because it has NOTHING TO DO WITH GAME SHOWS. Sadly, though, I think that's something you'll never learn.
[snapback]63576[/snapback]
[/quote]

And the same goes for the fact that he still continues to post obits, even though it's been discouraged. I say just killfile him and to hell with it.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!