Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Marc Summers sighting  (Read 2254 times)

zachhoran

Marc Summers sighting
« on: November 04, 2004, 09:31:56 AM »
Philly area viewers can see Marc Summers as a featured guest on NBC10's 10! show this morning at 10AM EST on WCAU. However, he's more likely to be talking about his Food Network ventures than Double Dare, having been billed in the promo as being from the Food Network.

MikeK

• Martha!
Marc Summers sighting
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 10:20:11 AM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Nov 4 2004, 09:31 AM\']Philly area viewers can see Marc Summers as a featured guest on NBC10's 10! show this morning at 10AM EST on WCAU. However, he's more likely to be talking about his Food Network ventures than Double Dare, having been billed in the promo as being from the Food Network.[/quote]

Summers is in Philly for Food Network's Great Big Food Show.  The Great Big Food Show stops in Cleveland next weekend, with Summers making a single appearance on Friday afternoon.

ClockGameJohn

Marc Summers sighting
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 12:41:55 PM »
Did I miss something Zach?  I had it on at work and didn't see anything much more exciting than an oriental chef.

zachhoran

Marc Summers sighting
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 07:47:47 PM »
[quote name=\'ClockGameJohn\' date=\'Nov 4 2004, 12:41 PM\']Did I miss something Zach?  I had it on at work and didn't see anything much more exciting than an oriental chef.
[snapback]62986[/snapback]
[/quote]

WCAU did indeed show the promo in the last half hour of the Today Show. I didn't see 10! itself today. Maybe WCAU was wrong and Summers wasn't on the show, but......

inturnaround

Marc Summers sighting
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 10:40:28 PM »
If he was on the show and you have Comcast Digital Cable in Philly Metro, you can view 10! until tomorrow.
Joe Coughlin     
Human

inturnaround

Marc Summers sighting
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2004, 07:47:19 AM »
I just got done watching the show. He was on about halfway through the show doing a demo on the history of the cheesesteak (telling Philadelphians stuff they already knew...). He was there to plug the big Food Network show at the Ft Washington Expo Center. He'll be hosting a few rounds of Trivia Unwrapped through the weekend.

At the beginning of the show, co-host Lauren Hart mentioned DD when Marc was off camera. The other host said that they still show those shows even today. Marc shouted that he doesn't get paid a dime for them anymore. Funny stuff.

At the end of his segment, Hart dared him to eat a whole jar of Cheez Wiz. Marc said he'd opt for the physical challenge, pulling her off camera. Marc's still the best. :)
Joe Coughlin     
Human