Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: game show hosts on "Funny Money"  (Read 6603 times)

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
game show hosts on "Funny Money"
« on: July 19, 2003, 12:16:59 PM »
So far, i've seen George Gray, Bil(l) Dwyer and Graham Elwood take turns as comics. Those who want to stretch the definition of game show could add Brian Dunkleman to the list.

Any more so far?

-C!
@lambertman

zachhoran

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 08:07:32 PM »
Craig Shoemaker of VH1's My Generation also appeared on a recently aired episode(and did a bit he did when he was on an early week of Bergeron HS, saying how he tried to fix his MOm up with Paul Lynde, thinking he was \"Happy\")
« Last Edit: July 19, 2003, 08:53:26 PM by zachhoran »

PeterMarshallFan

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 08:11:52 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Jul 19 2003, 07:07 PM\'] Kennedy and Jimmy Pardo(?), as per Steve B.s site, are to appear as contestants for charity on 9/3. Craig Shoemaker of VH1's My Generation also appeared on a recently aired episode(and did a bit he did when he was on an early week of Bergeron HS, saying how he tried to fix his MOm up with Paul Lynde, thinking he was "Happy") [/quote]
 Huh? Kennedy and Jimmy are going on Cram, not Funny Money.

ChrisLambert!

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2003, 12:57:01 PM »
Random thought: does anybody notice a similairty between \"Funny Money's\" theme and that of \"Dealer's Choice\"?
@lambertman

ChrisLambert!

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2003, 12:25:34 AM »
Tonight we add Wendy Liebman, who hosted the radio game \"Act One\" and, if reports are to be believed, the first pilot of \"Funny Money.\"
@lambertman