Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN Naturally Stoned ad  (Read 6784 times)

DaneFromKansas

GSN Naturally Stoned ad
« on: July 26, 2003, 12:18:59 PM »
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but while watching WoF on GSN they ran an ad for the 7/27 ep. of \"Naturally Stoned\".  The ad mentioned this weekend's ep. as the \"final episode\" and the clips showed Chuck and Teri having a serious discussion, complete with Chuck saying \"I'll try to be here more\" or something to that extent, while the narrator said \"Can this marriage be saved?\"  I certainly hope GSN isn't exploiting their most famous personality's marital troubles for their big finale.  It's painful enough to have one's marriage falling apart, let alone having TV cameras film the whole thing.  I guess we'll all find out tomorrow how much respect GSN has for it's star host.

PeterMarshallFan

GSN Naturally Stoned ad
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 12:37:32 PM »
I think it's a real slap to Chuck's face. If he was wise, he'd get on the phone right away and stop this from airing.

Just one more step on GSN's \"Let's chase away the game shows\" path.....

Kevin Prather

GSN Naturally Stoned ad
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2003, 02:06:04 PM »
i didnt even know he had marital problems.

surely CW has some legal precedent against such a show airing.

whewfan

GSN Naturally Stoned ad
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2003, 03:06:27 PM »
I think Chuck's situation since this episode was taped may be why they delayed it one week. Perhaps they needed to add disclaimers that since the show was taped, that Chuck and Terri have split up.

Timsterino

GSN Naturally Stoned ad
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2003, 12:08:57 AM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' date=\'Jul 26 2003, 02:06 PM\'] I think Chuck's situation since this episode was taped may be why they delayed it one week. Perhaps they needed to add disclaimers that since the show was taped, that Chuck and Terri have split up. [/quote]
 I think you are correct. I will withhold judgement on the episode until I see it.

Tim :-)