Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR: That's TOO MUCH!  (Read 2060 times)

Shredder

TPIR: That's TOO MUCH!
« on: October 26, 2004, 11:43:51 AM »
Since this game was played, does anyone knoe how many wins vrs losses this game has had?  I think I've only seen two wins on this game, as most of the contestants usually are just one panel away from winning...

ChuckNet

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 08:55:30 PM »
Since this game was played, does anyone knoe how many wins vrs losses this game has had? I think I've only seen two wins on this game, as most of the contestants usually are just one panel away from winning...

I've seen a handful of wins, but the vast majority seem to be losers...any wonder this game's among my least faves?

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

Don Howard

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 09:07:01 PM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Oct 26 2004, 10:43 AM\']Since this game was played, does anyone knoe how many wins vrs losses this game has had?  I think I've only seen two wins on this game, as most of the contestants usually are just one panel away from winning...
[snapback]62005[/snapback]
[/quote]
If the young lady on today's telecast had been paying attention to us studio audience members on August 16th, she'd have won. That'll teach her.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 11:33:44 PM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Oct 26 2004, 11:43 AM\']Since this game was played, does anyone knoe how many wins vrs losses this game has had?  I think I've only seen two wins on this game, as most of the contestants usually are just one panel away from winning...
[snapback]62005[/snapback]
[/quote]

Lemme check Joe Capitano's stats...here we go.  It's been played 84 times, with 29 wins and 55 losses.  That's a little better than 33% wins, if I'm thinking straight.

BrandonFG

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2004, 03:04:59 PM »
33%...I bet it's still higher than 3 Strikes. I mean, it's a car game, it shouldn't be a gimme to begin with.

However, I think 10 prices are too much (no pun intended). Change it to 7 or so, that way, you can eliminate some of the silly choices at the beginning ($12,000 for a Mustang?!)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!