Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Double weekend Card Sharks  (Read 3674 times)

JMFabiano

Double weekend Card Sharks
« on: October 16, 2004, 02:24:15 PM »
Was doing some channel surfing this morning (a rare Saturday for me at the library), and as I expected, at 9 am was Perry CS.  What I didn't know (and this may be a Woolery left Wheel for all I know) was that this was the first episode in a Card Sharks Hour.  Since I couldn't catch the second episode, was it another Perry, or Eubanks?  I don't really watch GSN all that much anymore, so when I heard Perry CS was being returned for the weekend mornings, I assumed it was replacing Eubanks CS.
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

FeudDude

Double weekend Card Sharks
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 02:33:41 PM »
[quote name=\'JMFabiano\' date=\'Oct 16 2004, 01:24 PM\']Was doing some channel surfing this morning (a rare Saturday for me at the library), and as I expected, at 9 am was Perry CS.  What I didn't know (and this may be a Woolery left Wheel for all I know) was that this was the first episode in a Card Sharks Hour.  Since I couldn't catch the second episode, was it another Perry, or Eubanks?  I don't really watch GSN all that much anymore, so when I heard Perry CS was being returned for the weekend mornings, I assumed it was replacing Eubanks CS.
[snapback]61029[/snapback]
[/quote]

The 9:30 am airing of Card Sharks is indeed the Eubanks version, just as it was before the Perry version returned to GSN.