Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nick GAS on DirecTV  (Read 2706 times)

kidsplash

Nick GAS on DirecTV
« on: September 16, 2004, 02:42:06 PM »
DirecTV subscribers, if you want Nickelodeon Games and Sports (Nick GAS) on your channel lineup, click onb the link below to sign the petition. The reason? I'm going to move in my dad's house and he has DirecTV.

Nick GAS on DirecTV petition

I need a lot of post so we can be heard from DirecTV!

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Nick GAS on DirecTV
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2004, 03:16:01 PM »
[quote name=\'kidsplash\' date=\'Sep 16 2004, 01:42 PM\'] DirecTV subscribers, if you want Nickelodeon Games and Sports (Nick GAS) on your channel lineup, click onb the link below to sign the petition. The reason? I'm going to move in my dad's house and he has DirecTV.

I need a lot of post so we can be heard from DirecTV! [/quote]
For about the 3rd time as in many weeks; petitions such as these are fruitless.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2004, 03:16:12 PM by Dsmith »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

MikeK

• Martha!
Nick GAS on DirecTV
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2004, 03:31:24 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Sep 16 2004, 03:16 PM\'] [quote name=\'kidsplash\' date=\'Sep 16 2004, 01:42 PM\'] DirecTV subscribers, if you want Nickelodeon Games and Sports (Nick GAS) on your channel lineup, click onb the link below to sign the petition. The reason? I'm going to move in my dad's house and he has DirecTV.

I need a lot of post so we can be heard from DirecTV! [/quote]
For about the 3rd time as in many weeks; petitions such as these are fruitless. [/quote]
 Plus this sounds more like a petition for get GAS on MY (the original poster's) TV, not on DirecTV.  I had GAS for over 2 years.  Beano fixed that problem. :-P

Nick GAS is not as great as you might think.  Yes, they air most Nick game shows from years ago.  However, after about 3 months of GAS, I felt like I was in Groundhog Day, seeing the same stuff repeat day after day.

tyshaun1

Nick GAS on DirecTV
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2004, 05:55:57 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Sep 16 2004, 02:31 PM\'] However, after about 3 months of GAS, I felt like I was in Groundhog Day, seeing the same stuff repeat day after day. [/quote]
 Three words, Mike: Drink. less. milk.

Tyshaun

mparrish11

• Marriage is the leading cause of divorce.
Nick GAS on DirecTV
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2004, 02:58:26 PM »
[quote name=\'tyshaun1\' date=\'Sep 16 2004, 04:55 PM\'] [quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Sep 16 2004, 02:31 PM\'] However, after about 3 months of GAS, I felt like I was in Groundhog Day, seeing the same stuff repeat day after day. [/quote]
Three words, Mike: Drink. less. milk.

Tyshaun [/quote]
 Tyshaun is right.  I've pretty much stopped watching.  I have it on Dish Network.  Besides, GAS off of a Satellite (Dish/DirectTV) sucks.  You are watching a network already compressed for digital cable over a compressed signal for satellite.  VERY bad quality--almost that of a 5th or 6th generation videotape.  

My $.02 worth.
Matthew
--Matt