Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game show bloopers  (Read 25095 times)

adamjk

Game show bloopers
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2004, 07:40:07 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Sep 3 2004, 06:03 PM\'] [quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Sep 3 2004, 03:00 PM\'] Well how was I supposed to know who Kermit Schafer was? [/quote]
Did you even read my post? Obviously not.

Two words: Goo Gle.
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Sep 3 2004, 03:14 PM\']I did realize that it said Kermit Schafer. I wasn't sure if that was an actual name, or just a nickname for Ross during the incident. That's all. [/quote]
I have to know.

What in GOD'S name is the train of thought that would lead you to such an incredibly DUMB-ASS notion? [/quote]
 I didn't recognize the name, and when I saw Schafer, I immediately thought of Ross and the falling incident.

adamjk

Game show bloopers
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2004, 08:56:20 PM »
Listen, I just want to apologize for what happened here. I shouldn't have responded so rudely, after you had all told I was wrong about this. And clemon, I didn't see that initial google post either. But anyway, looking back you had every right to respond the way you did after I said:
"well how am I supposed to know who Kermit Schafer was?"

After all, the saying goes: "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

anyway, I am sorry.

aaron sica

Game show bloopers
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2004, 09:09:25 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Sep 3 2004, 08:56 PM\'] anyway, I am sorry. [/quote]
 I accept your apology. I also have deleted my "common sense" remark. That was rude of me as well.

mystery7

Game show bloopers
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2004, 11:49:38 PM »
Surprised nobody's pointed out that Kermit and Ross both spell their last names differently. Kermit Schafer, Ross Shafer. (buzz) No match.

I have a couple old Kermit Schafer albums and some of the game show bloopers on them are obviously canned. But there are a couple of real ones.