Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Extreme Dodgeball marathon  (Read 3852 times)

adamjk

Extreme Dodgeball marathon
« on: July 31, 2004, 09:06:51 PM »
As of 8pm this evening till 4am, when you count the 9 to 12 repeats, it's all extreme dodgeball all the time.

sshuffield70

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 09:08:44 PM »
Guess I'm sticking to TLC tonight.

aaron sica

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 10:22:21 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Jul 31 2004, 09:06 PM\'] As of 8pm this evening till 4am, when you count the 9 to 12 repeats, it's all extreme dodgeball all the time. [/quote]
 Yeah, that's really too bad...Was looking forward to seeing some Feud and Match Game and stuff...

This is like the first in a series of Saturday night marathons, correct?

adamjk

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 10:25:46 PM »
I think, though I thought this stuff was gonna be done earlier in the day. I'll check adlink. Just checked, next Saturday things are back to normal. The only difference is the dog eat dog marathon. It won't affect the saturday night primetime lineup though.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 10:28:56 PM by adamjk »

CaseyAbell

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2004, 01:57:15 PM »
A previously spilled spoiler alert...

Really liked the dodgeball marathon because I caught a few eps I had missed. It was a good lead-in to the final next Tuesday. CPA and the bodybuilders definitely established themselves as the best teams, so their match should be very entertaining.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2004, 02:32:23 PM »
[quote name=\'CaseyAbell\' date=\'Aug 1 2004, 10:57 AM\'] A previously spilled spoiler alert...

Really liked the dodgeball marathon because I caught a few eps I had missed. It was a good lead-in to the final next Tuesday. CPA and the bodybuilders definitely established themselves as the best teams, so their match should be very entertaining. [/quote]
 I saw the CPA semifinal yesterday afternoon. Gotta give all props to Ink Inc., they played a spirited game, but the Assassins are just too good.

Thanks for the reminder: I have the Tivo set for Tuesday! :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe