Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Where's Greek Games?  (Read 3990 times)

gsfan85

Where's Greek Games?
« on: July 29, 2004, 10:19:55 AM »
Just wondering what happened to National Lampoon's Greek Games after the premiere week.

Adam

CaseyAbell

Where's Greek Games?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 01:05:23 PM »
Off the schedule. It was just a one-shot. Well, a few-eps-shot.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Where's Greek Games?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 01:30:21 PM »
[quote name=\'CaseyAbell\' date=\'Jul 29 2004, 10:05 AM\'] Off the schedule. It was just a one-shot. Well, a few-eps-shot. [/quote]
 And based on the one episode I saw, I'd say they missed. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

uncamark

Where's Greek Games?
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 05:44:43 PM »
[quote name=\'CaseyAbell\' date=\'Jul 29 2004, 12:05 PM\']Off the schedule. It was just a one-shot. Well, a few-eps-shot.[/quote]
And if you wanted to see any more, you have to be on a college campus that carries whatever network it was that aired the prelims.

Once again, though, why is another question (although George did the best he could with the material he was given).

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Where's Greek Games?
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 08:11:54 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Jul 29 2004, 02:44 PM\'] And if you wanted to see any more, you have to be on a college campus that carries whatever network it was that aired the prelims.

Once again, though, why is another question (although George did the best he could with the material he was given). [/quote]
 There were PRELIMS?  You mean people actually had to QUALIFY to dance like an idiot on a diving board and stuff marshmallows into their crotches?

I am continually amazed at the depths people will go to belong to a social group.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

catkins522

Where's Greek Games?
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 10:01:49 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jul 29 2004, 07:11 PM\'] There were PRELIMS?  You mean people actually had to QUALIFY to dance like an idiot on a diving board and stuff marshmallows into their crotches?

I am continually amazed at the depths people will go to belong to a social group. [/quote]
 Well, at least, they did not pull off clothing to get points...  Oh well...they did it at least in 2 shows...

Charles
-----------

Bigger and better....in HD!!!!

michaellinn

Where's Greek Games?
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2004, 12:20:12 AM »
Where's Greek Games?

Gone and forgotten, as far as I'm concerned.