Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New WOF Home Game From Hasbro  (Read 3765 times)

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
New WOF Home Game From Hasbro
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2004, 04:03:46 PM »
I wouldn't pay too much for it. I got mine for $22 or so, and promptly saw it for less with each passing trip to the store. The game is decent enough, but the flaws and awkwardness of it drag it down. And the material is a bit harder than I'm used to for a homegame, buy your mileage may vary.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

tommycharles

New WOF Home Game From Hasbro
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2004, 01:13:12 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jun 24 2004, 10:34 AM\'] [quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Jun 24 2004, 02:08 AM\'] And you can "manually" if I can say it with accuracy spin the wheel on it. [/quote]
I don't think you can. That looks like a button in the middle of that portion of the unit. Perhaps a "Spin" button. I just have to think that making a physical wheel that spins would make the thing too expensive and ridiculously fragile. The Deluxe version (the larger one, anyhow...I dunno about the more compact one you see these days) had you pulling a lever over to the right to simulate spinning the wheel, I think that's about as close as you're going to get. [/quote]
 IIRC the kids or junior or whatever it was called version of WoF handheld had an actual physical wheel that you spinned. No idea about how fragile it was tho... anyone here own one? Or am I misremembering?