Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Password on GSN overnight:  (Read 3765 times)

DjohnsonCB

Password on GSN overnight:
« on: July 09, 2004, 10:11:32 PM »
At the end of Wednesday/early Thursday's overnight Password on GSN, Allen said that the stars on the next show would be Phyllis Newman and Alan King.  I taped it only to find that two different stars were on, and that the next show's stars would be Allan and Rossi, who were announced for a previous show that I think already aired earlier this week.  What about the Newman/King show?  Is it going to air early Saturday or was this one not saved?
"Disconnect her buzzer...disconnect EVERYONE'S buzzer!"

--Alex Trebel

kirkmorgan

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 01:14:16 PM »
I think back then the ' upcoming stars ' got mixed up back then  because Phyllis Newman & Alan King's appearance was shown this morning (Saturday)

ClockGameJohn

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 04:48:20 PM »
I saw Alan King either last night or two nights ago.  (So, yes...he definately was on)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 04:48:38 PM by ClockGameJohn »

DjohnsonCB

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 01:44:07 PM »
Fortunately, I had a hunch they might run the Newman/King show a day or two after it was announced, so I got it on tape.  My cable, however, had a problem with GSN transmission with WML? this morning, and froze at a commercial break wiping out vitually all of the second contestant's appearance so I never knew what her line was (she came out just before Edward G. Robinson).
"Disconnect her buzzer...disconnect EVERYONE'S buzzer!"

--Alex Trebel