Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 4 WOF tickets for Sunday afternoon 7/18 for grabs  (Read 1295 times)

zachhoran

4 WOF tickets for Sunday afternoon 7/18 for grabs
« on: July 02, 2004, 08:29:08 PM »
Chris C. said I can post this, so I will. I have four WOF tickets for 7/18 at the Wachovia Center in Philly. Doors open at the Wachovia at 2PM and close at 3:30PM. Anyone who is interested can e-mail Zachhoran@AOL.com with an address(if you're not comfortable giving out a home address, a friend's/family member's address or a PO Box will be fine) to send the tix to. The first one(s) interested in the tickets will get them. No postage and handling charges.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 08:31:38 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Jul 2 2004, 05:29 PM\'] Chris C. said I can post this, so I will. I have four WOF tickets for 7/18 at the Wachovia Center in Philly. Doors open at the Wachovia at 2PM and close at 3:30PM. Anyone who is interested can e-mail Zachhoran@AOL.com with an address(if you're not comfortable giving out a home address, a friend's/family member's address or a PO Box will be fine) to send the tix to. The first one(s) interested in the tickets will get them. No postage and handling charges. [/quote]
 Is there a smaller theater in the same complex, or are they actually taping in the arena bowl itself? Seems like an awfully big stage for a game show. Especially since IIRC Wachovia seats 20K plus for the Flyers.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

zachhoran

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 08:48:16 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jul 2 2004, 07:31 PM\']
Is there a smaller theater in the same complex, or are they actually taping in the arena bowl itself? Seems like an awfully big stage for a game show. Especially since IIRC Wachovia seats 20K plus for the Flyers. [/quote]
 The ticket isn't saying where inside the Wachovia they are taping.