Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fred Willard on Jimmy Kimmal  (Read 1314 times)

adamjk

Fred Willard on Jimmy Kimmal
« on: July 02, 2004, 12:49:45 PM »
I only saw the last bit of the interview, so I don't know if he mentioned it or not. Anyone know if he did?

bandit_bobby

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 01:15:07 PM »
Knowing our luck, he probably didn't.

catkins522

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 02:14:00 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Jul 2 2004, 11:49 AM\'] I only saw the last bit of the interview, so I don't know if he mentioned it or not. Anyone know if he did? [/quote]
 As a master control operator for an ABC station, nope.

Charles
-----------

Bigger and better....in HD!!!!

tvrandywest

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 02:45:51 PM »
[quote name=\'catkins522\' date=\'Jul 2 2004, 10:14 AM\'] [quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Jul 2 2004, 11:49 AM\'] I only saw the last bit of the interview, so I don't know if he mentioned it or not. Anyone know if he did? [/quote]
As a master control operator for an ABC station, nope. [/quote]
 And not a surprise as there is no firm airdate for the show at this time.

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

adamjk

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2004, 02:46:27 PM »
Did FOX even pick up the show?

Robair

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2004, 05:37:49 PM »
Since he's made the pilot he's been on "Good Day Live" twice, once to promote the final episode of "Frazier" and just this week to talk up "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy".

GDL runs on many Fox affiliates, and since they didn't broach the subject it may not be as hot as we may think.

But hey, it's Fred Willard, and he always lends class to whatever project he does, from the Christopher Guest stock company to shows like "Maybe It's Me", to everything he ever did with Martin Mull (and he hints his next TV project may involve Mull in some way as well).
--Robair