Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Street Smarts on GSN  (Read 3599 times)

adamjk

Street Smarts on GSN
« on: June 18, 2004, 02:25:54 AM »
Anyone know if GSN is airing the Street Smarts episodes in order? The reason I ask, is because I am taping the shows nightly, and I want to put the episode numbers of the shows on my website if they are correct. Also, I have noticed two types of dunce caps on the shows I have seen.

BrandonFG

Street Smarts on GSN
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 02:51:49 AM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Jun 18 2004, 01:25 AM\'] Anyone know if GSN is airing the Street Smarts episodes in order? The reason I ask, is because I am taping the shows nightly, and I want to put the episode numbers of the shows on my website if they are correct. Also, I have noticed two types of dunce caps on the shows I have seen. [/quote]
 I don't even think Street Smarts aired in a certain order in syndication, since the show doesn't have returning champs. So it might be a moot point.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

adamjk

Street Smarts on GSN
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 03:00:54 AM »
Ok then, in that case then I won't put episode numbers for the shows then. Thanks for the info Foster.

EDIT: Okay, I take back what I said above. I mean they do air the syndie Dawson Feud shows in the order they aired originally. So why wouldn't they do the same with Street Smarts?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 08:14:36 PM by adamjk »

Frank15

Street Smarts on GSN
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 03:10:23 AM »
It reminds me that I miss the old set.  Guess it was more "informal," or something, with the cushy chairs for the contestants.  Heck, even the cheapy "turn thingies" seemed to suit it.  Looks more like a "normal" gameshow nowadays... which I guess isn't really that bad.  Just that Street Smarts isn't really a "normal" gameshow, either:  I thought the "cushy chairs" look suited it.

The dunce cap had a cooler font for the word "dunce" back then, but the cap still looks better now, with the "manhole cover" look to it, instead of just plain black.

adamjk

Street Smarts on GSN
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 02:06:24 PM »
One thing I liked too about the season 1 episodes, is that(and I don't think they still use it now), in the Wager of Death when someone got a prediction wrong and lost money they had the neat sound effect.