Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Final 2 seasons of H2 to air on GSN in the fall  (Read 5796 times)

adamjk

Final 2 seasons of H2 to air on GSN in the fall
« on: June 04, 2004, 09:34:20 PM »
Here's the link:
http://chat.hollywoodsquares.com/cgi-bin/u...c&f=10&t=000105

This is great news! I for one, will be taping these shows.

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 09:49:46 PM »
This is coming from the same person who said, well, I'm just gonna have to quote this:

Yep. But it's also because of Pay Sajak "The true Tertrorist" and the ratings hog wheel. That show since 9/11 has been the most flag terrorist host, evil, snobbish, greedish and fake heartless game show who thwy think can rule the sytndication land.

And in every third post, shows some sort of personal hatred for Sajak and/or Wheel.  Not to MENTION the fact that they are in no way a H2 staffer or otherwise associated with the show OR GSN.  

Probably just speculation (or some other diatribe) from the Original Poster
« Last Edit: June 04, 2004, 09:51:07 PM by Seth Thrasher »

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 09:58:52 PM »
[quote name=\'Seth Thrasher\' date=\'Jun 4 2004, 08:49 PM\'] This is coming from the same person who said, well, I'm just gonna have to quote this:

Yep. But it's also because of Pay Sajak "The true Tertrorist" and the ratings hog wheel. That show since 9/11 has been the most flag terrorist host, evil, snobbish, greedish and fake heartless game show who thwy think can rule the sytndication land.

And in every third post, shows some sort of personal hatred for Sajak and/or Wheel.  Not to MENTION the fact that they are in no way a H2 staffer or otherwise associated with the show OR GSN.  

Probably just speculation (or some other diatribe) from the Original Poster [/quote]
Dude.
You have to stop believing EVERY DAMN THING that someone tells you or posts!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2004, 09:59:20 PM by Dsmith »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

dzinkin

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 10:00:04 PM »
[quote name=\'Seth Thrasher\' date=\'Jun 4 2004, 09:49 PM\'] This is coming from the same person who said, well, I'm just gonna have to quote this:

[/quote]
 I thought a tertrorist was a guy who's really good at playing Tetris.

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2004, 10:01:24 PM »
snip...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2004, 10:07:04 PM by Seth Thrasher »

adamjk

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2004, 10:07:55 PM »
I assume he is referring to me.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2004, 07:33:50 AM »
[quote name=\'Seth Thrasher\' date=\'Jun 4 2004, 06:49 PM\'] This is coming from the same person who said, well, I'm just gonna have to quote this:

Probably just speculation (or some other diatribe) from the Original Poster [/quote]
 Does this guy bowl, by any chance?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

adamjk

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2004, 07:56:24 AM »
Please don't start this again.

dzinkin

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2004, 08:33:31 AM »
I won't bash you, Adam, but it's not bashing to tell you that you really shouldn't take everything you see or hear at face value.  I don't care if it's your bowling buddy or some message board nitwit named after a pet bird; unless that person is known to have special knowledge of the subject and has a track record for legitimacy, you shouldn't just reprint it here and consider it the truth.

Now, if you'd linked to the post and *asked* if anyone had heard anything about GSN's plans for the last two seasons of Squares, that would have been different.  As irritating as a slew of questions can be to some, it's still better to ask for confirmation of something you've seen rather than declare it a known fact.

adamjk

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2004, 01:05:20 PM »
Point taken.

whampyl03

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2004, 07:14:59 PM »
To get back on topic...

A great move on GSN's part.  The final 2 seasons of H² have been excellent thus far, and much better than the current season that they are running now.  (I don't know the exact season that GSN is currently airing, but in my recollection, it was my least favorite.)  

Kudos to the GSN programming department.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2004, 07:58:58 PM »
[quote name=\'whampyl03\' date=\'Jun 5 2004, 04:14 PM\'] To get back on topic...

Kudos to the GSN programming department. [/quote]
 And unsurprisingly you too completely fail to get the point, which is that THERE IS NO PROOF THIS IS A TRUE STATEMENT.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2004, 08:03:48 PM »
[quote name=\'whampyl03\' date=\'Jun 5 2004, 06:14 PM\'] To get back on topic...

A great move on GSN's part.  The final 2 seasons of H² have been excellent thus far, and much better than the current season that they are running now.  (I don't know the exact season that GSN is currently airing, but in my recollection, it was my least favorite.)  

Kudos to the GSN programming department. [/quote]
 They're running the 2001-02 season now.

Even so, several posts in this thread have mentioned that this news is not official by any stretch, so to call it a "great move" is premature at best.  This isn't in keeping with the programming direction they've been taking, so I'm inclined not to believe it myself until I see something more concrete.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

whampyl03

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2004, 08:14:02 PM »
QUOTE (whampyl03 @ Jun 5 2004, 04:14 PM)
To get back on topic...

And unsurprisingly you too completely fail to get the point, which is that THERE IS NO PROOF THIS IS A TRUE STATEMENT.

QUOTE (whampyl03 @ Jun 5 2004, 06:14 PM)
To get back on topic...

A great move on GSN's part. The final 2 seasons of H² have been excellent thus far, and much better than the current season that they are running now. (I don't know the exact season that GSN is currently airing, but in my recollection, it was my least favorite.)

They're running the 2001-02 season now.

Even so, several posts in this thread have mentioned that this news is not official by any stretch, so to call it a "great move" is premature at best. This isn't in keeping with the programming direction they've been taking, so I'm inclined not to believe it myself until I see something more concrete.

Guess I completely misread something that lead me to believe that this has been confirmed, to my chagrin.

However, if it does turn out that it's true, I still believe that it would be a good move.  IMO, I think the last two seasons have been H² have been very solid, overall.  But of course, it's still my opinion, and I have wrong a whole bunch of times before.

Again, sorry for aggravating people for missing the boat altogether again.