Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Best and Worst #2  (Read 5470 times)

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
Best and Worst #2
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2004, 01:24:51 PM »
To be really honest, all I can remember was "Trivial Pursuit"; but I forgot how the other three works. All I remember on one of the shows was a 10-second time limit, followed by a 5-second clock...

Shows what limited memory I had at the age of 9...=/

HairMetalLives

Best and Worst #2
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2004, 04:50:03 PM »
Ah, yes. The ever-so-abysmal "Baby Races." I forgot all about that! Add that to my "worst" list.

BrandonFG

Best and Worst #2
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2004, 02:40:20 AM »
[quote name=\'Strikerz04\' date=\'May 30 2004, 12:24 PM\'] To be really honest, all I can remember was "Trivial Pursuit"; but I forgot how the other three works. All I remember on one of the shows was a 10-second time limit, followed by a 5-second clock...

Shows what limited memory I had at the age of 9...=/ [/quote]
 Let me think...might be difficult since 1) I haven't seen these shows in 10 years, and 2) it's 2:30 am :-)

I remember that on each show, the contestants had a keypad in front of them, just like a telephone keypad. Wink would ask the question, and the contestants spelled it out, using the keypad. The only difference was on "Shuffle," which, as I stated earlier, played like a 30-minute Fastest Finger round.  Contestants were scored based on how fast they punched in the *correct* answer, counting down from 1,000 I believe.

I also remember each of the three shows starting off with four contestants, and one by one, a contestant was eliminated until one remained, who won a trip.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Best and Worst #2
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2004, 08:08:39 AM »
[quote name=\'Jamey Greek\' date=\'May 29 2004, 04:54 PM\'] Sorry, Let's Try Again

Best-Trivial Pursuit and Boggle Shuffle and Jumble

Worst-I can't believe you said that [/quote]
Is it just me, or is it annoying when people "fix" their posts, they can't use the edit feature?  I thought that Chris and Matt were charged for the number of posts that people made.
Just a thought...

Incidentally, is "Boggle Shuffle" the next new dance craze to hit America?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 08:09:04 AM by Dsmith »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

RMF

Best and Worst #2
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2004, 10:47:35 AM »
Haven't made up my mind what the best was (I don't remember some of these programs), but the worst ones were by far the interactive programs.

TrplPlayRD

Best and Worst #2
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2004, 03:52:31 AM »
Best: Trivial Pursuit, Paranoia, Shopping Spree

Worst: Masters of the Maze, Maximum Drive, Jumble, Shuffle, Boggle, Baby Races, Family Challenge, It Takes Two, Small Talk, Wait 'Til You have Kids!, and That's My Dog

Jimmy Owen

Best and Worst #2
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2004, 12:34:48 PM »
Is "Shop Til You Drop" considered a FAM show, or would the previous Lifetime run make it ineligible?
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.