Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Billy Bush has a new "Deal"  (Read 2354 times)

zachhoran

Billy Bush has a new "Deal"
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2004, 10:50:20 PM »
[quote name=\'digiblader\' date=\'Jun 17 2004, 09:45 PM\'] Speaking of Billy Bush...

I read there are six LMAD hour-long shows from 2003. When will we 'ever' see the other three? Or will they be unaired forever? [/quote]
 There are two unaired shows of the five made, and seeing that it's been 15 months since the last show that aired did air, don't count on seeing the unaired ones.

digiblader

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2004, 11:19:19 PM »
But aren't they required to air some of these shows in a certain form(either on the network or sending the episodes to a cabler like GSN), so players can claim their winnings?

BTW NBC, while you're giving GSN the show Next Action Star, can't you let them have the 5 LMAD specials(including the two unaired shows!) I'd really like to see them.. I'm sure GSN can air them in place of their stupid Vegas Weddings show(which premieres tomorrow) or a Kenny vs. Spenny rerun(which started reruns tonight.) Besides, based on the material in those specials, I'm sure they would be fitting for GSN's nighttime audience!

johnnya2k3

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2004, 11:21:26 PM »
Oh, and ObGameShow: Former AH reporter Jeff Probst later hosted Rock 'n Roll Jeopardy before heading to Survivor.

Jonathan Allen
« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 11:23:02 PM by johnnya2k3 »

uncamark

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2004, 04:24:27 PM »
[quote name=\'digiblader\' date=\'Jun 17 2004, 10:19 PM\']But aren't they required to air some of these shows in a certain form(either on the network or sending the episodes to a cabler like GSN), so players can claim their winnings?[/quote]
NBC doesn't have to do anything and is not obligated to air the show at all--as I'm sure was explained on the release forms the contestants were supposed to read and sign before they went on the show.

BTW NBC, while you're giving GSN the show Next Action Star, can't you let them have the 5 LMAD specials(including the two unaired shows!) I'd really like to see them.. I'm sure GSN can air them in place of their stupid Vegas Weddings show(which premieres tomorrow) or a Kenny vs. Spenny rerun(which started reruns tonight.) Besides, based on the material in those specials, I'm sure they would be fitting for GSN's nighttime audience!

At this point, "LMAD"'s rights have probably reverted back to Monty and Renegade, the show's producers.  If they want to sell the shows to GSN (and from Monty's remarks about them, I don't think that's going to happen), that's their own call.  NBC has nothing to do about it.