Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another REALLY BAD game show proposal  (Read 1205 times)

whewfan

Another REALLY BAD game show proposal
« on: May 20, 2004, 12:29:58 PM »
From the producers of On the Cover, a spinoff of the short lived trivia game....

On the Weekly World News Cover.... that's right, if you know about the world's fattest man, Batboy, alien sexual encounters with Hilary Clinton, and countless remedies involving garlic, this show is for you...

Hosted by: Oh I don't know, maybe one of the Osbournes (well, maybe not Sharon, she's one of the more level headed of the Osbourne clan)

DrBear

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 01:12:08 PM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' date=\'May 20 2004, 10:29 AM\'] From the producers of On the Cover, a spinoff of the short lived trivia game....

On the Weekly World News Cover.... that's right, if you know about the world's fattest man, Batboy, alien sexual encounters with Hilary Clinton, and countless remedies involving garlic, this show is for you...

Hosted by: Oh I don't know, maybe one of the Osbournes (well, maybe not Sharon, she's one of the more level headed of the Osbourne clan) [/quote]
 The scary part is that I'm afraid most Americans would do better on this than on a quiz about, say, what the three branches of government are.
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

tyshaun1

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 01:28:04 PM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' date=\'May 20 2004, 11:29 AM\'] From the producers of On the Cover, a spinoff of the short lived trivia game....

Hosted by: Oh I don't know, maybe one of the Osbournes (well, maybe not Sharon, she's one of the more level headed of the Osbourne clan) [/quote]
As a matter of fact, wasn't there a National Enquirer game show in development a few years back for CBS?

Tysshaun
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 01:28:16 PM by tyshaun1 »

tvwxman

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 02:02:39 PM »
Yep...hosted by the late Jerry Nachman (of MSNBC/WCBS/Daily News fame)....

Kinda looked like a panel show....TTTT-like...find the true story as opposed to the fake ones...

ms
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

The Ol' Guy

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 05:30:03 PM »
..being so far out of the current pop culture loop, I'm afraid the only game show about musicians and movie stars I'd do well on would be called On The Tombstones....

Bing Crosby question, anybody? ;-)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 05:30:33 PM by The Ol' Guy »