Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Super Millionaire phone game malfunction  (Read 10628 times)

Ian Wallis

Super Millionaire phone game malfunction
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2004, 09:32:13 AM »
And there was an A-B-C-D for one of the celeb editions...

I believe it was during the show's initial August 1999 run where one of the fastest-finger questions went A-B-C-D.  It had to do with measurements.  I don't remember the exact question, but I remember that the answer was in exact order.  I think it's good if they throw something like that in every once in a while because probably nobody expects it!
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

zachhoran

« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2004, 09:45:46 AM »
[quote name=\'Ian Wallis\' date=\'May 17 2004, 08:32 AM\']
And there was an A-B-C-D for one of the celeb editions...

I believe it was during the show's initial August 1999 run where one of the fastest-finger questions went A-B-C-D.  It had to do with measurements.  I don't remember the exact question [/quote]
 It was the question to put fractions in order of value, high to low, which was won by the legendary Rob "Zodiac Boy" Gelbman.

Little Big Brother

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2004, 07:59:31 PM »
wOOt!!!  I got through the big 5 tonight!  I picked the 5/21 tape date (finals on 5/20, argh).  Here were my questions:

Put these items of jewelry in order of where they are normally placed, starting with the head:

1.  Necklace
2.  Navel Ring
3.  Anklet
4.  Coronet

(4-1-2-3)

Put these battle sites in geographical order, starting at the Atlantic and going East

1.  Gettysburg
2.  Pearl Harbor
3.  Battle of London
4.  Iwo Jima

(3-4-2-1)

Put these comediennes in chronological order by birth, starting with the earliest:

1.  Phyllis Diller
2.  Margaret Cho
3.  Whoopi Goldberg
4.  Joan Rivers

(1-4-3-2)

Put these 20th century events in chronological order, starting with the earliest:

1.  Kent State Riots
2.  Clinton Impeachment Begins
3.  Tienimen Square Protests
4.  WTO Protests in Seattle

(1-3-2-4)

Put these parts of the body in order of the number of bones found in each, starting with the most:

1.  Rib Cage
2.  Palm
3.  Wrist
4.  Spine

(4-1-3-2)

Again:  wOOt!

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2004, 05:45:47 AM »
Congrats to Little Big Brother for qualifying.  I suspect we'll get 1 more qualifier here before this session ends.

Speaking of which, today is your LAST chance to try to make the pool.  This session ends at 3AM EDT Wednesday, Nay 19.  Good luck!