The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Ray Combs

<< < (7/11) > >>

MyCapableAssistant:
[quote name=\'tcombs1695\' date=\'May 11 2004, 10:47 PM\'] so forgive me for trying to defend his honor.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE IN EMAILINg ME I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS HOWEVER PERSONAL YOU MAY THINK THEY ARE. THEY ARE MY LIFE. THEY ARE MY BROTHER AND IS ALL THAT MATTER TO ME AND MY FAMILY AND HIS CHILDREN.
THANK YOU FOR READING
~TONI COMBS
 [/quote]
 Toni, you certainly don't have to explain nor feel guilty
of defending your brother! I'm only sorry that your post
came under the unfortunate circumstances that it did, and
I hope you and your family KNOW that we all don't sit around
and debate Ray's fate.

***** As for the OP, I hope he's LEARNED something from this
experience.****

PLEASE, let's stop bickering in this thread, and let's show Toni
that we're worthy of HER company. She has been MORE than
gracious to come here!

Kudos to you Toni, I'm sure your brother would be very PROUD
that you came here to stick up for him.

And, Kudos to Chris as well. Thanks unlocking this thread so that Toni
could say what she felt was important.

tcombs1695:
Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to read what I have wrote and feel that at least it was worth reading. May God Bless all of You and thank you for your responces.
~Toni

PeterMarshallFan:
Toni,

I think what you did really took a lot on your part, and really showed how much you loved (and still love) Ray. I'm very impressed by it.

Welcome to our little corner of the web...please enjoy your stay! :-)

George Davidson

inturnaround:
[quote name=\'tcombs1695\' date=\'May 12 2004, 06:53 PM\'] Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to read what I have wrote and feel that at least it was worth reading. May God Bless all of You and thank you for your responces.
~Toni [/quote]
 When I was a kid, I grew up watching your brother host the Feud. He did such a great job and I am so glad I got to enjoy him on television every day. He's someone I think many people look back on and think about how well he did to make the show his. I'm not sure he was properly appreciated in his lifetime.

Your thoughts on your brother are always welcome here. He was an important part of one of the best game shows ever and he is certainly missed. I thank you so much for taking the time to share what you did about him.

JohnTheGameMan:
Toni, it was more than well worth reading and thank you for sharing.  May God bless you and your family.  Furthermore, Ray's sense of humor brought a different dimension to "Family Feud".  He was a very energetic person with a warm personality when I watched his shows on CBS.  He is truly missed.
Welcome to the club and may you have a great stay with us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version