The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Ray Combs

(1/11) > >>

adamjk:
I was talking with a bowling partner of mine about game shows this evening, and Ray Combs came up in the conversation. He then proceeded to tell me that Ray Combs had bipolar disorder. What that means, is that he could psychologically change moods at any time. I wonder if this had anything to do with his suicide. I mean I know, he had closed his comedy clubs, and had lost the Feud job and the Family Challenge job later on, not to mention his crumbling marriage. But I wonder if his bipolar disorder played a small role in this also. Also, I wonder if this may have caused his infamous walk off the stage at the end of his final Feud. Your thoughts?

aaron sica:
My thoughts are that you are absolutely OBSESSED with Family Feud to the point where I think it scares everyone.

adamjk:
I just thought people might find this info interesting. I never knew about that. No need to attack me like that.

aaron sica:
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'May 9 2004, 10:30 PM\'] I just thought people might find this info interesting. I never knew about that. No need to attack me like that. [/quote]
 I'm not attacking you, and I'm sorry if I came across that way.

It's just that you ask so many questions about FF that most people don't pay attention to (strike graphics, original airdates, lighting, etc.), and that seems to be about 95% of your posts are questions about the Feud.

Nothing wrong with liking it (or any game show, that's why we're here!!) - it's just that you go real, REAL deep into it.

adamjk:
Well, I just happen to have had a lot of questions about the Feud of late, and although I do have a few more, once I've asked those, I'll likely be done with it for a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version