The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Just for fun....

<< < (2/7) > >>

DjohnsonCB:
\"From Television City in Hollywood--it's time to play \"Who's Taller?\"

Matt Ottinger:
My goofy format was a spoof I did in school (let's not talk about how long ago...) called
Everyone's Always Right!  
It was \"the game show that made you feel good about yourself.\"  We had ridiculously easy questions and -- just in case -- a panel of linguists, mathematicians and (just to be safe) philosophers who made a case for any answer that appeared wrong.  The fun part was an improvisational element where we had audience members try to come up with the most ridiculously wrong answers they could (Q:  What's 2 + 2?  A: Penguins!) just to see how our panel could twist them around into correct ones.  Because... (audience....) \"Everyone's Always Right!\"

Naturally, the game always ended in a tie.

J.R.:
Here's one for ya !

Gary Kroeger: \"WELCOME TO... CIRCLE RUN !!!!!!!!!\"

Two players compete. The object is to outlast the other player by running around in more circles than the other. Each circle you complete nets you $500, whoever is still standing by the time the other colapses is the winner and gets to keep their money. The loser gets a consolation prize of a Cadillac Coupe DeVille.

In the bonus round the player now has 60 seconds to run around in a circle as many times as they can. Each completed circle is $1000 at the end of the time, they are given the choice to either stop and take the money or risk it all for one last run. If they can complete a circle in 5 seconds, they'll double their money. If not, they'll lose all of their bonus money and must yell to the audience, \"I'm a greedy idiot !\". You can be a champ untill you lose, every 5 games you win, you recieve a new house.

Host: Patrick Wayne

How's THAT for ya !
-Joe R.

clemon79:
Oh, what the hell.

I'm not sure, but I think a few of you have been introduced to a format of mine I call \"Dumpster Hunt\" (\"LIVE, behild Television City in Hollywood...it's the game that turns trash into cash...THIS...is DUMPSTER HUNT!\")

A couple other titles I've come up with for various school assignements have been the longtime hit \"What's That Smell?\" and the short-lived \"Squish!\"

No, I haven't done a lot of fine-turning, and yes, these are all available for development. :)

BrandonFG:
Three contestants spin a wheel with some dollar amounts on it. Also on the wheel is a \"Forfeit A Turn\" and \"Lose All Money\" space.  Land on a dollar amount, you call out a consonant that's on the puzzleboard (you have to pay money for the vowels). Whoever solves the puzzle keeps their money, and gets to buy prizes scattered about the stage. Nothing big, just some stuff like ceramic animals, things like that.

I don't have a name for that project, but there's also one where the producers pay someone to go to their job which they hate, and tell their boss off. It's called \"Take This Job and Shove It.\"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version