Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hypothetical situation  (Read 1178 times)

Winkfan

Hypothetical situation
« on: May 05, 2004, 12:15:02 AM »
You've found out that the 'models from The Price is Right' are coming to pay you a visit. Thinking it's the gals from Barker's PiR, you open the door, only to discover that it's actually the models from CULLEN'S PiR (Toni Wallace, June Ferguson, and Gail Sheldon). Should you invite them in anyway? Yes or no?

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Jane Nelson of the Big Board!'
« Last Edit: May 06, 2004, 02:56:56 PM by Winkfan »
"I've never stopped. I've never changed. I never did anything else."
- The Real Don Steele (1936-1997)

Adam Nedeff

Hypothetical situation
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 12:26:42 AM »
You've found out that the 'models from The Price is Right are coming to pay you a visit. Thinking it's the gals from Barker's PiR, you open the door, only to discover that it's actually the models from CULLEN'S PiR (Toni Wallace, June Ferguson, and Gail Sheldon). Should you invite them in anyway? Yes or no?

In my case, yes. It'll give me a chance to update my site with noteworthy content (content that is worthy of notes).
Bill Cullen's World

Skynet74

Hypothetical situation
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 12:38:37 AM »
[quote name=\'Winkfan\' date=\'May 4 2004, 11:15 PM\'] You've found out that the 'models from The Price is Right are coming to pay you a visit. Thinking it's the gals from Barker's PiR, you open the door, only to discover that it's actually the models from CULLEN'S PiR (Toni Wallace, June Ferguson, and Gail Sheldon). Should you invite them in anyway? Yes or no?

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Jane Nelson of the Big Board!' [/quote]

Of course I would invite them in. I'm a friendly guy who could think of some basic questions to ask them.

What was it like working with Bill Cullen?

Do you watch the current Price Is Right?

Who do you think is the better host Cullen or Barker?

Would you like a piece of pie?

John
« Last Edit: May 05, 2004, 12:38:59 AM by Skynet74 »

Kevin Prather

Hypothetical situation
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2004, 06:19:21 PM »
Out of sheer politeness and courtesy, I would invite them in.

JayC

Hypothetical situation
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2004, 07:52:17 PM »
Well, there's one good thing about knowing that the Cullen models are coming to your house rather than Barker's. You'll know who to expect!