Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: One of MY prayers answered  (Read 3740 times)

GS Warehouse

One of MY prayers answered
« on: April 22, 2004, 02:19:37 PM »
I've heard all about Street Smarts.  I've heard it's funnier than most of today's sitcoms.  I know when it's on.  And I have to envy Frank Nicotero for having a job where he can wear bowling shirts to work.  But although I know I should be watching it, I don't.

For once, GSN is doing something right.

According to the Perf's site, GSN is picking up the prior seasons of SS.  That's icing on the cake now that SS has been renewed for next year.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 02:30:36 PM by GS Warehouse »

J.R.

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 05:00:42 PM »
This is pretty cool news as I do like the show (And it's 1 of 3 game shows my sister will actualy watch. The others are "Newlywed Game" and Tomarken's "Wipeout").

But, lets be honest, did anyone here seriously think the show wouldn't last any longer than 13 weeks ?
-Joe R.
-Joe Raygor

adamjk

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 05:05:26 PM »
Good news.

familyfeudfan

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2004, 12:24:23 AM »
Let's hope it takes the place of one of love connections airings. LOL

whampyl03

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2004, 01:30:33 AM »
Let's hope it takes the place of one of love connections airings. LOL

I'm really not a Street Smarts fan, but anything that is anywhere close to game show related that replaces one of the 3,129 daily airings of Love Connection is A-OK by me.  However, the thought of that happening is probably wishful thinking.  I’m going to say that the new pick-up is going to replace that current Greed airing in the middle of the week.

zachhoran

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2004, 09:50:49 AM »
[quote name=\'whampyl03\' date=\'Apr 23 2004, 12:30 AM\'] I’m going to say that the new pick-up is going to replace that current Greed airing in the middle of the week. [/quote]
 Or they could ax one of the former originals that almost certainly won't be back for new episodes, i.e. Russian Roulette or Friend or Foe, and put an airing of Street Smarts in the mid or late afternoon.