Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: This week on GSN FF  (Read 4962 times)

Winkfan

This week on GSN FF
« on: April 18, 2004, 07:55:39 PM »
If you've been following the 5:00pm EST showing of Family Feud, you've noticed that the York family are in the midst of their reign as champs. Which means that either tomorrow or Tuesday, we will see the Yorks face off against the Santana family, who provide Richard with one of the WILDEST moments in the show's history! (*I remember seeing this incident when the episode in question originally aired on ABC!)

I thought of something else concering the current B&WO/WWTBaM-extra ordeal. Maybe GSN is doing the same thing that they're doing with their 9:00 EST showings of Let's Make A Deal. You know, showing LMaD Monday-Thursday and showing Cram Friday-Sunday. Or maybe it IS a programming goof-up as some of us are hoping. (Could whoever's really in charge have taken a weekend off, perhaps?)

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Brett Somers of the Big Board!'
"I've never stopped. I've never changed. I never did anything else."
- The Real Don Steele (1936-1997)

Kevin Prather

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 08:36:42 PM »
[quote name=\'Winkfan\' date=\'Apr 18 2004, 04:55 PM\'] If you've been following the 5:00pm EST showing of Family Feud, you've noticed that the York family are in the midst of their reign as champs. Which means that either tomorrow or Tuesday, we will see the Yorks face off against the Santana family, who provide Richard with one of the WILDEST moments in the show's history! (*I remember seeing this incident when the episode in question originally aired on ABC!)
 [/quote]
 Care to elaborate on what that moment was?

adamjk

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 08:56:48 PM »
Yes, I am quite interested as well

adamjk

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 08:57:54 PM »
Wait, it wouldn't happen to be the duck and cover moment featured on the Feud at 25 special would it?

adamjk

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2004, 09:14:15 PM »
If you wanna know what the moment is visit the GSN boards. Hint hint: It has been seen on the OGSM series

Particleman

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 07:45:17 AM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Apr 18 2004, 08:14 PM\'] It has been seen on the OGSM series [/quote]
 Part 5, I might add.

Jay Temple

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2004, 11:26:33 PM »
Thanks for the heads up.  I've added it to my tape collection.  If we're talking about the same incident, though, it's the York family that provides the moment, and the Santana family isn't on the show.  Is there yet another incident coming up?
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
This week on GSN FF
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2004, 01:02:09 AM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Apr 18 2004, 08:14 PM\'] If you wanna know what the moment is visit the GSN boards. Hint hint: It has been seen on the OGSM series [/quote]
 Why make us play some childish game?  Not everyone here has a GSN account; it would have been just as easy for you to tell us here.  It has my interest piqued as well.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

adamjk

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2004, 06:40:50 PM »
You don't have to sign up to read the GSN boards.

aaron sica

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2004, 07:49:34 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Apr 20 2004, 06:40 PM\'] You don't have to sign up to read the GSN boards. [/quote]
 You missed his point entirely.

Why not say it here, instead of making everyone go over to the GSN boards? Not everyone here has an account at the GSN boards, for various reasons....

adamjk

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2004, 08:27:24 PM »
I did it as a teaser of sorts, as I know some people may not want to know what happens. I know I could have put a spoiler space, but I decided not to.

Winkfan

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2004, 10:39:35 PM »
Well, it looks like I miscalculated when the FF episode in question was gonna air. I was so sure it was today, but hey, I'm no Kreskin!

And yes, the incident in question was featured in MOGSM #5.

All I can say is, keep watching (just in case).

Scrubbing the egg off of my face,
Tammy Warner--the 'Barbara Stuart of the Big Board!'
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 10:43:28 PM by Winkfan »
"I've never stopped. I've never changed. I never did anything else."
- The Real Don Steele (1936-1997)

tyshaun1

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2004, 11:11:19 PM »
[quote name=\'Winkfan\' date=\'Apr 20 2004, 09:39 PM\'] Well, it looks like I miscalculated when the FF episode in question was gonna air. I was so sure it was today, but hey, I'm no Kreskin!

And yes, the incident in question was featured in MOGSM #5.

All I can say is, keep watching (just in case).

Scrubbing the egg off of my face,
Tammy Warner--the 'Barbara Stuart of the Big Board!' [/quote]
Tammy, you sure it wasn't the one that aired yesterday?

"Name a animal with 3 letters in its name."
Answer: Frog         2nd contestant: Alligator

"Name a brand of gas."
Answer: Regular     2nd contestant: Ethyl
"Something that comes in a summer storm."
Answer: Snow

This Fast Money aired yesterday, I doubt they could have topped this.........could they?

Tyshaun
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 11:16:31 PM by tyshaun1 »

adamjk

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2004, 11:13:45 PM »
From what I have read, on the next episode Richard gets "mugged"

dale_grass

This week on GSN FF
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2004, 05:09:01 PM »
"Raped" is more like it.  But he leveled with the audience and admitted he was aroused.