Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DIck Clark news  (Read 3606 times)

GS Warehouse

DIck Clark news
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2004, 03:29:12 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Apr 15 2004, 12:32 AM\'] [quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Apr 14 2004, 09:08 PM\'] The closest I've ever come to performing any kind of examination of Dick was standing at the next urinal!
 [/quote]
I'm dyin' here :)

And I'm never peein' next to Randy. You just examine your OWN Dick from now on, got it? [/quote]
 Umm, I'd rather not.  That was way too much information!

OK, let's shift away from health defects.  How many of you heard recently the name "Dick Clark" in reference to Richard Clarke and actually thought they were talking about that Dick Clark?

Fedya

DIck Clark news
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2004, 03:35:51 PM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Apr 15 2004, 02:29 PM\'] OK, let's shift away from health defects.  How many of you heard recently the name "Dick Clark" in reference to Richard Clarke and actually thought they were talking about that Dick Clark? [/quote]
 I found myself wondering whether Richard Clarke's wardrobe was provided by Robert Stock.  ;-)
-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at http://justacineast.blogspot.com/

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

zachhoran

DIck Clark news
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2004, 07:20:51 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Apr 15 2004, 10:26 AM\']
Your personal vendetta against a station that might have interrupted a game show tape or two on you in the past aside, TV stations run that story about that silly waterskiing squirrel, too. Doesn't mean they think it's newsworthy. It's a fluff piece. So's this. [/quote]
 A waterskiing squirrel story is a fluff piece. Coverage of a Winter storm is not treated as fluff by Glenn "Hurricane" Schwartz on NBC-10 in Philly :)