The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

The TPIR '94 theme

(1/4) > >>

edholland83:
After listening to the Million Dollar Specials COD, I think it would go well with the '94 theme, and since it would be only for the nighttime specials, I wouldn't think that it would be enough to cause an outrage to casual fans

I in no way think that this should replace the current theme on a full-time basis, I just wanted to get the opinion on whether it would fit for the nighttime specials

MitchJoseph2004:
Never thought of that, sounds good to me.........

Jimmy Owen:
I prefer the original 1972 theme for the primetime shows, but maybe they could use some of the 94 package as bumpers.

TV Favorites:
I think it's a pretty good idea...in fact when I was bored a few days back, I played announcer with the MDS Come on Down followed by the Price '94 theme.  Sounded pretty good.

Actually, it doesn't sound right to me (I wasn't around when TPiR used the original Come on Down Music from '72) if I don't hear the regular Come On Down with the TPiR theme.  It seems the MDS music and the '94 Price fits better together.

Steve Gavazzi:
Personally, I hate the TNPiR'94 theme, and I'm not a big fan of the MDS Come on Down music, either (I usually blare Walking over it with my computer).  I think this is an awful idea.

That said, I don't believe I've ever said anything good about anything related to TNPiR'94, so I'm probably not the best person to listen to on this matter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version